Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question

darkmistress

d'Artiste
Reaction score
This has probably been asked many time before, but could someone please explain to me why my sig. pic keeps disappearing:confused: It works when I put it on but then goes away...I did a test in teh testing area and it didn't work...It is linked online so that's not the prob (at least I don't think it is) do I need a smaller file or something? I actually put some effort in to this one so would like it to come up :( ...any help would be appreciated...thanks guys....

Make sure that the server which you are linking from isn't having problems. If you're linking a picture and the server which it resides on goes down or is unavailable, it won't show up there. Also, if the sig is too big, it won't fly.

All I'm seeing in the testing area is a period. So I'm guessing you edited and erased.

Muck said:
Make sure that the server which you are linking from isn't having problems. If you're linking a picture and the server which it resides on goes down or is unavailable, it won't show up there. Also, if the sig is too big, it won't fly.

All I'm seeing in the testing area is a period. So I'm guessing you edited and erased.
I'm using a link through yahoo...I'll try making a smaller file of it and see what happens.

Thanks.

IIRC, Yahoo doesn't allow for hotlinking. If that's the case, then we just hit the case-cracker!! :woot:

Muck is like: :cooldude:

Actually I uploaded the file to a new server...But thanks for the Yahoo! warning and help guys!! :)

Back
Top Bottom