Questionaire... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Questionaire...

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
Keep (K) or Let Go (L).
Some of those players are on PS or IR and are hard to evaluate. Use your best talent evaluation skill.
We are looking for keepers be it starter or backup or situational players and players you feel are a waste.

• Laremy Tunsil
  • Xavien Howard
  • Kenyan Drake
  • Leonte Carroo
  • Jakeem Grant
  • Cordrea Tankersly
  • Charles Harris
  • Isaac Asiata
  • Vincent Taylor
  • Davon Godchaux
  • Isaiha Ford
  • Jordan Lucas
  • Brandon Doughty
  • Thomas Duarte
  • Raekwon McMillan

Just my opinion but of the players you listed. None of them should be cut before camp.
Who should we cut. Pouncey comes to mind.

Keep everyone except doughty, Ford, and probably carroo

Just my opinion but of the players you listed. None of them should be cut before camp.
Who should we cut. Pouncey comes to mind.
Thanks.
The reason why I am asking for these players is: they are the draft classes of Tannebaum/Grier/Gase

I think Lucas is out, Ford probably who was hurt also and maybe Duarte. You promote him and then deactice hIm so idk.

If aj derbe can show up when he did and play over Duarte and even marquis gray that’s bad news for both.

Gray may still have a roll in 2018 so I’m not gonna say he’s done with the team but Duarte is the one on tbe shortest leash.

We need in line for 2018 and i still think they will put a priority on flex.

Bring derby and gray to camp in 2018 add a flex talent piece regardless of if Julius Thomas comes back or not

Same names pop up. Lucas, Daughty, Ford, Duarte. 4 out 15. All in later rounds. So far 11 seem acceptable. That's roughly 75%. That is not horrible. We'll let this thread ride for another day and we'll do one for the FAs as well.

@royalshank I agree on the cap thing. I think that is Tannebaum's big weakness.

• Laremy Tunsil K
  • Xavien Howard K
  • Kenyan Drake K
  • Leonte Carroo L
  • Jakeem Grant K
  • Cordrea Tankersly K
  • Charles Harris K
  • Isaac Asiata K
  • Vincent Taylor K
  • Davon Godchaux K
  • Isaiha Ford L
  • Jordan Lucas L
  • Brandon Doughty L
  • Thomas Duarte L
  • Raekwon McMillan K

None of those guys are all pros but it's not a bad list.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Taylor and Godchaux were able to get as many snaps as they did as 5th and 6th rounders.

Back
Top Bottom