Questions regarding Orange Uniforms. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Questions regarding Orange Uniforms.

Superself

If you want to, we can supply you.
Club Member
Reaction score
Will they be worn again?
Is this a uniform for special occasions or has it become part of the regular rotation?
Will a white version be offered?

Thanks!

They'll be worn for one primetime game this year. I suppose that may become standard for them to wear them once a year for a primetime game. But how can you get a white version? Or do you just mean a white jersey with orange numbers, rather than aqua numbers?

Exactly...a white version with orange numbers instead of aqua....I think that would look cool.

I'd like for them to release the Classic jerseys they worn for the Dallas game for sale.

I think the Orange jerseys should go and be replaced with a Navy Blue. Although I don't hate the Orange jersey as much as some do.............Those oranges jerseys alone should be enough incentive for T-Bow to lose his weight. Dude will look like frikkin giant pumpkin

I have been thinking that navy blue would look great for a while now. I also think it would make the uni's look more intimidating if they were darker.

That's why we always used the white as the home jersey. I, too, am in favor of the Navy jersey. That orange monstrosity should be retired right now! Pigskinguy was right though, it would make TimBo look really big out there. Put a candle in his helmet and he should scare the other team into running the other way. :groucho:

I'd like for them to release the Classic jerseys they worn for the Dallas game for sale.

I've seen the throwback jersey's from the Dallas game. Did you want like a Marino jersey? Cause those I haven't seen. Only the current roster on the retro jerseys.

:fire: What! How are the Navy jerseys better?! Why do they even offer it in that color? They've never worn it in a game or was their some late night game that I didn't know about? Either way I like the orange jersey. Maybe this year they'll come out with the orange pants.

Jigga said:
:fire: What! How are the Navy jerseys better?! Why do they even offer it in that color? They've never worn it in a game or was their some late night game that I didn't know about? Either way I like the orange jersey. Maybe this year they'll come out with the orange pants.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :barf:

Jigga said:
I've seen the throwback jersey's from the Dallas game. Did you want like a Marino jersey? Cause those I haven't seen. Only the current roster on the retro jerseys.

Where can I find those throwbacks. I've looked on Finheaven's store and the team's website but haven't been able to find them.

The orange jerseys looked like crap. I like the Navy jerseys that they sell and they should wear those once. The orange is ugly.

Back
Top Bottom