Questions regarding Orange Uniforms. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Questions regarding Orange Uniforms.

Navy jerseys would look sharp, wear them at road games or in prime time. Can do without the orange jerseys, also don`t like the aqua pants, aqua jersey look. And I think they should wear the white pants every time they wear white tops.

Goin` Deep said:
Navy jerseys would look sharp, wear them at road games or in prime time. Can do without the orange jerseys, also don`t like the aqua pants, aqua jersey look. And I think they should wear the white pants every time they wear white tops.

They probably couldn't wear navy blue for road games because usually home teams like to wear dark jerseys and road teams wear right..........I love the aqua on aqua. Those IMO are the best uniforms they have........I also like the all white unis.

PlowHorse34 said:
I have been thinking that navy blue would look great for a while now. I also think it would make the uni's look more intimidating if they were darker.

Sorry, the fins are REQUIRED to maintain the gay teal look. A tiger CANNOT change his spots. As for the orange, possibly THE most hideous and embarrassing unis ever made, I am looking forward to the double embarrassment of the fins losing AND wearing those ridiculous unis on national TV! :roflmao:

I like the orange jerseys and in fact own a Ricky Williams one myself. I'm tired of people talking about how ugly they are when they are the exact same shade of orange as the Cleveland Browns home jerseys. I've never heard anyone comment on those though.

Back
Top Bottom