Quinn falls to #9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quinn falls to #9

C

chada456

Its highly unlikely but there is a possibility of it happening.. his stock has fell a little due to his performance in the Sugar Bowl and may fall some more as he will not play in the senior bowl...So with that in mind, heres a possibility

Oakland- Russel OBVIOUSLY

Detroit-Joe Thomas-I have a feeling they go with him bc Kevin Jones is injured, may not be available for start of next year and their oline was the worst in the nfl. They COULD go running back depending on the severity of Jones injury, just dont know if they want to gamble on Peterson.

Cleveland-Adrian Peterson or Alan Branch. They need DTs and a premier back. Their running back is Reuben Droughns?! come on

Tampa-Calvin Johnson, I think that ones easy..Signed their Qb, now they give him weapons.. plus they go with BPA when they have many needs (Calvin Johnson is either first or second on most NFL boards)

Arizona-Gaines Adams or even Omobi Okoye- surprise pick of the draft if he has good predraft numbers

Houston- Marshall Lynch. Ive read from sources that they will stick with Carr ONE MORE YEAR to see how Carr has developed in Kubiak's system.

Minnesota- Jamaal Anderson. Ive read and her from insane Vike Fans that Childress thinks highly of Tarvaris Jackson and will not go QB and wont go WR in the 1st round. They desperately need pass rushers.

Miami-Brady Quinn :)

Now in the case that this draft did occur and Miami was on the clock.. Who would be in favor to take Quinn, or what are the other choices.. I personally feel that the type of coach Cam is, he would never pass on a QB with such an NFL cerebral pocket passer-type like Quinn.

Miami finally drafting a franchise qb, geesh, I knew I was going to die, but why so soon, or should I say, hell has frozen over ;)

Draft Quinn !!

Browns and Vikes would snap him up in a heartbeat, no way he gets past either team. IF he did, I would take him.

If he falls to us hopefully we get Carolina to bite on this and trade down and get some picks...He scares me.

of course

yeah men
i would love that

bcs we have 2 choices....c-pep or cleo lemon

we have tjhe recievers....and RB

no defense to improve trough the 1st round, so we need a qb to insure the franchise...

my toughts.....:wink:

Browns and Vikes would snap him up in a heartbeat, no way he gets past either team. IF he did, I would take him.

Vikings arent taking him. They invested a 2nd round pick on Jackson and I've read that Brad Childress likes Jackson and wants to improve other needs.

Vikings arent taking him. They invested a 2nd round pick on Jackson and I've read that Brad Childress likes Jackson and wants to improve other needs.
Yup and Tavaris Jackson does have talent. Brad Childress will convert him into the next Donovan McNabb.

Its highly unlikely but there is a possibility of it happening.. his stock has fell a little due to his performance in the Sugar Bowl and may fall some more as he will not play in the senior bowl...So with that in mind, heres a possibility

Oakland- Russel OBVIOUSLY

Detroit-Joe Thomas-I have a feeling they go with him bc Kevin Jones is injured, may not be available for start of next year and their oline was the worst in the nfl. They COULD go running back depending on the severity of Jones injury, just dont know if they want to gamble on Peterson.

Cleveland-Adrian Peterson or Alan Branch. They need DTs and a premier back. Their running back is Reuben Droughns?! come on

Tampa-Calvin Johnson, I think that ones easy..Signed their Qb, now they give him weapons.. plus they go with BPA when they have many needs (Calvin Johnson is either first or second on most NFL boards)

Arizona-Gaines Adams or even Omobi Okoye- surprise pick of the draft if he has good predraft numbers

Houston- Marshall Lynch. Ive read from sources that they will stick with Carr ONE MORE YEAR to see how Carr has developed in Kubiak's system.

Minnesota- Jamaal Anderson. Ive read and her from insane Vike Fans that Childress thinks highly of Tarvaris Jackson and will not go QB and wont go WR in the 1st round. They desperately need pass rushers.

Miami-Brady Quinn :)

Now in the case that this draft did occur and Miami was on the clock.. Who would be in favor to take Quinn, or what are the other choices.. I personally feel that the type of coach Cam is, he would never pass on a QB with such an NFL cerebral pocket passer-type like Quinn.

It very well may happen!! READ THIS!!!

If this happens JaMarcus or Brady ( Brady hopefully) will be available.

Raiders | Team interested in Vick?
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:35:58 -0800
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/189">FOXSports.com reports the Oakland Raiders are preparing to make a run at Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick, according to NFL sources. The Raiders would possibly package WR Randy Moss, WR Jerry Porter and the No. 1 overall pick in the 2007 NFL Draft in exchange for Vick and the Falcons' first-round pick, which is No. 10 overall.

It very well may happen!! READ THIS!!!

If this happens JaMarcus or Brady ( Brady hopefully) will be available.

Raiders | Team interested in Vick?
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:35:58 -0800
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/189">FOXSports.com reports the Oakland Raiders are preparing to make a run at Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick, according to NFL sources. The Raiders would possibly package WR Randy Moss, WR Jerry Porter and the No. 1 overall pick in the 2007 NFL Draft in exchange for Vick and the Falcons' first-round pick, which is No. 10 overall.
I don't think they have to trade ALL of that just for Vick. Jerry Porter and Randy Moss would be enough. IMO Vick isn't worth a 1st rounder.

I it very possible, last year Matt Leinart fell to the 10 spot, If the Browns pass on him then he could fall to the 9th spot which would be great

Back
Top Bottom