Raiders?? Just not that good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders?? Just not that good

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
No disrespect to Tampa. I was rooting for them

However, The Raiders just are not that good. We absolutely handled them when we played them. Even when I watched them during the playoffs, they just seemed to be not that good.

I predicted a blowout and my buds were in my face.
Ha! I am laughing now.

I am happy for Tampa Bay, but reality is that Oakland was a sacrifice not an opponent.

I hope we get a shot at the Bucs in years to come. We were the best on the AFC, and should have been there. We may have lost, but it would have been a game. And maybe, just maybe, we could have pulled it off.

I'll tell you one thing, it would be a hell of a different game, no 5 picks i'll tell u that, cause even with whatever you think about fiedler (to each his own), there would be no way we would be slinging it that damn much, oaklands lack of a running game was really exploited. Hopefully this will shut up Faider fans talk that gardner is the best rb in the league, how moronic is that comment anyway.

the bucs have been suseptible to good running teams all year. duce staley, in their 1st meeting w/ eagles, put up 152(in the playoff game, a 4.6 YPC). the fact is, that D-line is very good but a bit undersized. ricky probably would have had his way with this D. we'll never know.

Back
Top Bottom