Randall Simon Suspended 3 Games For Sausage/Bat Incident | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randall Simon Suspended 3 Games For Sausage/Bat Incident

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
PUH-LEASE!! Nobody was hurt. The girl says it's no big deal. Everybody's happy. But Bud Selig's former team overreacts and gets it all wrong with their statement after the game. And now Bud has to cover their azz.

MLB.....GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!

It was playful and all but he could have severely injured her. I think baseball is dying year in and year out. They are seriously taking all the fun away.

Thing is, he didn't hit her. He merely tapped the top of the that padded costume. Her head was 2-3 feet below where he made contact. He knew this. It was just a playful thing. Stuff like this happens all the time with mascots.

What gave this whole thing steam was the fact that the girl couldn't get up. So that made it look like she was hurt. But in fact, she was just stuck in the costume. :)

He should be suspended because he is an idiot. However, the girl didn't care, and she wasn't hurt, but Simon is still really stupid for doing that in the first place.

Then why was she carried off in a stretcher?

I couldn't tell you. They said she scratched her knee. And she looked fine in her numerous TV interviews. If she went out on a stretcher, it was overkill. But here's a direct quote:

"It's such a silly little thing, you know,'' Block said. "I can see both point of views. ... From my point of view, it's crazy because I am not used to like being interviewed or anything. I'm like, 'I'm just a sausage, guys. It's not a big deal. I'm fine.'''

Block, who has worked for two summers as a member of the Brewers' on-field promotional team, said it's normal for opposing teams to throw peanuts or squeeze water bottles at them.

"I saw the bat before I got to him. I thought he was just going to fake me out,'' said Block, who stands 5-foot-3. "I am real little and I didn't take the blow very well.''

Block said the blow didn't hurt because it hit the head section of the costume, which is above her head.

Even if she didn't get seriously hurt, it was a stupid thing to do. Why do it? He's a jerk and deserves a penalty.

For a joke. I mean players have different personalities and he wanted to make a joke but it just came off bad.

Yeah ESPN does somewhere in their archive tapes.

Anyone catch the news? Pete Rose was caught betting on the brautswerst.

Back
Top Bottom