Random Thoughts about the Patriot game..this board and the Dolphins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random Thoughts about the Patriot game..this board and the Dolphins.

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
These are just random thoughts ..sitting here all depressed after the game yest...and getting even more so reading some of these posts...
Congrats to the Pats....you are where you are becuase you have talent...perserverance...and commitment...yest game ...contrary to alot of people...was a very close game....all I hear was how good NE defense was and how horrible our Offense was....3-0 with only half the 4th qtr to go says both def played really well...and both offenses fell hard to the weather and both defenses. Anyone who says we got out butts kicked...are wrong...just the Pats made the plays when it was neccesary...they deserve to win the East....any objective fan saw that game yest as a very even played game....I don't like the word luck...matter of fact I hate it...luck is earned...not some fickle thing....congrats and kudos...but to the phin fans who are calling for everyones head...look at the Pats stats from yest....almost mirrored ours running and throwing...
This board is a funny place....week to week you see euphoria to utter despair...there are 3 types who post here...one is the gloom and doom...the second is we are the best..most talented rosy colored glasses type...and the last is the mixture of both...all depending on if we win or lose...go back one week...just one week...we have a great offense...our def is awesome...Dave W outcoached Bill...Jay is the spark we need to propel ourselves...this week...Jay stinks...Dave W is garbage...who will our coach and QB be next year...lol...I dread coming here sometimes because of all the things I know will be said...but I come here anyway...just wish everything was on a more even keel
Does a Dolphin loss just ruin your week?...it is really amazing...I don't watch any sports...stay away from the papers...don't listen to the radio...just puts me in such a sour mood...know its crazy...but its the truth...till the next game when you just want to see them play again...with a hope that they will win...and make you feel great...and give you reason to dream....hate the way it ruins or makes my week...but thats why so many love football...and the Dolphins
Living in NY....God I hate the Jets...this is not trash talk...just the way I feel...lol...all week all I heard was that the playoff was very makable...the Jets would run the table...and the rest of the whole world would lose....very reasonable...didn't matter that the team they were playing had the same record...surprise!...not once did these "great" jet fans mention the BIlls....now even after this loss...they still say they need this and that to happen...and they still have a chance...again...they slap the Bills in the face....don't even mention them in any scenarios..WAKE UP GUYS...the Bills are AHEAD of you...no need to throw some common sense on a reach of an arguement...just tell me how good you are going to be next year....and stop talking about jumping teams that are 4 or five games ahead of you...
Forget all this other stuff...and just enjoy the last few games...and try to get into the playoffs....I know our chances are slim to go deep...but I still would like the chance....so save the talk about the coach....or the QB...or free agents...till after all is said and done...This is supposed to be enjoyable...REMEMBER....and I think the weather had alot to do how poorly BOTH teams...BOTH teams played on offense yest...One thing i can say...I didn't see this team lay down because of the cold or snow...I saw them play hard...and give great effort...and enough about the DECEMBER thing....any other team goes into NE and loses that game in those conditions...noone says a thing...we do it and its or annual swoon...give me a break...they are the NO1 seed right now in the AFC...lets see how the rest of the month plays out

Can someone get me the cliff notes on this?

Back
Top Bottom