Randy Moss Released??? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss Released???

.... why would this be a good idea? There is not a more unstable, cancerous force in the league right now. He was cut for not trying against the Patsies and then crying about how much he missed them, as a division rival of theirs why the hell would we sign him?

ok, flip this... how does a Moss aquisition help our defense? it pressures the opposing offense into not wanting to ever go three-n-out, fearing giving the ball back to our O... like Sergio Roma said "i'm mind f-n you right now...time to get our mind f on!"

omgdonotwant-1.jpg

**** Randy Moss!

Ummmm YEA dude. C'mon man. Sometimes you gotta get with it.

KC is leading the NFC West and the Raiders are 4-4. Of course San Diego is a playoff contending team. 8 or 9 wins could take that division easily. Have you even been watching the league the last few years? San Diego has started slow a couple of times and come back to win that division.

I'm thinking that KC take takes that division. they got a soft *** schedule. I dont see SD wining 5 more games. I dont consider them a playoff contender. Even though they are ranked 1st in offense and defense. Its crazy how there 3-5.

If I missed this earlier in this thread, My bad, But Per Rotoworld, Randy Moss has NOT officially hit the waiver wire. Sounds like the NFL and Vikings have "suspended" this whole "transaction" because the Vikings Higher-ups WANT Moss on the Roster, but Childress, Who I guess has "control of the 53-man roster" wants Moss gone. So they're at odds right now. http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=188701

Back
Top Bottom