Randy Starks injury update per Barry Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Starks injury update per Barry Jackson

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins do not believe he suffered any structural damage to his knee. Probably why they did not sign any defensive lineman they worked out. Same with Odrick does not appear to be serious injury concern.

Well that's good. I would hope just a sudden compression sleeve didn't mean structural damage. Talk about would have ruined my night.

Let's hope this is true and it is not one of those weird "walked it off but is out for the season" situations that always seem to happen to us.

The last thing Starks wants is to get hurt this year. He will take his sweet time to come back and I do not blame him. That is the issue with the tag.

When you guys have a chance look at the comments section Armando's article about the starters being injured heading into this preseason game. It's comical as they think that we could've traded for Robert Griffin, added Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, and that this is Philbin and Tannehill's last season because it's going to be a losing one.

When you guys have a chance look at the comments section Armando's article about the starters being injured heading into this preseason game. It's comical as they think that we could've traded for Robert Griffin, added Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, and that this is Philbin and Tannehill's last season because it's going to be a losing one.

that is funny stuff -> was AP available too?

And Matt Flynn wouild have taken us to the playoffs for sure!.:err:

We dodged a big bullet. Starks doesn't need to play much in the preseason. Keep him on the shelf. Same with Pouncey. They are too valuable to risk, plus they are ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom