Ranking CFB RB Prospects | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking CFB RB Prospects

Hebert_C12

Active Roster
Reaction score
Gents,

Theres no surprise here, that we are in desperate need for a RB1. I'm anxious to see everyones mindset on which prospect we should target in the 2021 draft & how we should be ranking them before next year's NFL combine.

Leggo!!

Last edited:
You may get some grumpy responses, as the regulars have covered this dozens of times before...

But I think the general consensus is that Etienne might be a late first round pick. Harris is next (tho I'm not a fan) in the second. Javonte Williams is a late 2nd or early 3rd, and the rest are all 3rd and later.

You may get some grumpy responses, as the regulars have covered this dozens of times before...

But I think the general consensus is that Etienne might be a late first round pick. Harris is next (tho I'm not a fan) in the second. Javonte Williams is a late 2nd or early 3rd, and the rest are all 3rd and later.
Gainwell is probably second round.

I think Etienne is the best back in the draft, but I think Harris is a better fit for Miami. He can block and catch, plus get those tough inside yards to keep the chains moving. That's what the Dolphins are missing.

Williams would be my third choice, but I can't answer as to how well he blocks or receives. Strictly as a runner he is an ultra exciting prospect.

After today's game, Sermon may be a sleeper.

I think Etienne is the best back in the draft, but I think Harris is a better fit for Miami. He can block and catch, plus get those tough inside yards to keep the chains moving. That's what the Dolphins are missing.

Williams would be my third choice, but I can't answer as to how well he blocks or receives. Strictly as a runner he is an ultra exciting prospect.

After today's game, Sermon may be a sleeper.
he has showed the ability to block but not catch the ball.

UNC does not throw it to him much and he does not look natural catching it when they do.

Miami does not throw the ball to their RB's much either so that may not be a big factor.

he has showed the ability to block but not catch the ball.

UNC does not throw it to him much and he does not look natural catching it when they do.

Miami does not throw the ball to their RB's much either so that may not be a big factor.
Just get those tough inside yards and don't miss blocks for Tua and I'll be happy.

Back
Top Bottom