Ranking the AFC East teams based on 2013 off-season potential - Who will improve? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking the AFC East teams based on 2013 off-season potential - Who will improve?

I think you may be underrating the Bills a little. That's a team with a lot of talent. I think the worst thing that could happen to the AFC East is Matt Moore signing there. They have enough talent that even average QB play will bump them up into Wild Card contention. Of course, this is all dependent on how good of a coach the 'Cuse guy is...

I think you may be underrating the Bills a little. That's a team with a lot of talent. I think the worst thing that could happen to the AFC East is Matt Moore signing there. They have enough talent that even average QB play will bump them up into Wild Card contention. Of course, this is all dependent on how good of a coach the 'Cuse guy is...

You may be right about the Bills. They were the hardest to rank because on paper they should have improved last year. I also think Matt Moore would be an upgrade over there but something tells me the new coach will be tempted to pick a rookie in the draft (even though this year's rookie draft class is weak) all the teams with bad QB situations last year will be looking to try to do the same thing that teams did last year by also drafting and starting rookies. That is just my guess and of it happens it will be good for us because we will have better options available in the draft and bad for those team's because the QBs this year just don't look as good. We will see.

But you are right in that of all the teams in the East that could "surprise" next year. The Bills seem most likely. They just have so many "if' s and question marks. Lets hope they do what they normally do. Underachieve.

It is also unreal how the Jets have such a bad roster and are in such bad cap shape.

Its easy to be the terrible at something. I think its much more impressive that the team with the best QB in the league over the past decade (maybe the best ever) is in the best cap shape over all the other teams with proven franchise QBs. On top of that they have one of the best DTs, gaurds, TEs, WRs.

Patriots: $18.6m
Denver: $18.5m
Green Bay: $7.1m
Giants: -$4.7m
Pittsburgh: -$10.8m
Saints: -$14m

Back
Top Bottom