Rants_ Bring back Ricky/bring Lance Schulters back this year/2007 draft/Orange Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rants_ Bring back Ricky/bring Lance Schulters back this year/2007 draft/Orange Jersey

Cuban B

Reaction score
what the heck happened to Schulters? we're pretty banged up in the secondary. we really need someone that can force turnovers

Ricky will still run hard in '07 and i look forward to seeing him back. and then he'll probably end up serving another suspension.

we'll probably get a top 7 pick this. we have that to look foward to.

please don't lose to Green Bay and fall to 1-6. :goodnight

let's break out the orange jersey's. anything to spark some life into this team. i like the orange jersey's. aren't we like 3-0 in these jerseys?

clear.gif

does jason allen even exist? has anyone seen this man?

we've already lost half of our divisional games & 3 out of 6

this picture is funny

clear.gif

we picked a bad year to go 4-12

i'm thinking of wearing a paper bag on my head to the packers game

clear.gif

::i'm hoping a didn't make a mistake in buying this authentic culpepper jersey::

we had the easist schedule we've hard in years this year

i want some answers saban. :tantrum:

Cuban B said:
what the heck happened to Schulters? we're pretty banged up in the secondary. we really need someone that can force turnovers

Ricky will still run hard in '07 and i loo forward to seeing him back. and then he'll probably end up serving another suspension.

we'll probably get a top 7 pick this. we have that to look foward to.

please don't lose to Green Bay and fall to 1-6. :goodnight

does will allen even exist? has anyone seen this man?

we've already lost half of our divisional games & 3 out of 6

this picture is funny

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/32eae669-60b0-458e-8750-29a7cdfbc623.jpg

we picked a bad year to go 4-12

i'm thinking of wearing a paper bag on my head to the packers game

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2006-10/25903984.jpg

::i'm hoping a didn't make a mistake in buying this authentic culpepper jersey::

we had the easist schedule we've hard in years this year

i want some answers saban. :tantrum:
If Ricky gets another suspension he will be kicked out of the NFL and Will Allens name not being mentioned is a good thing because that means he shut down every receiver he faced. Don't wear a paper bag over your head yet, especially in a game where Miami has a very good chance of winning. You probably did make a mistake buying that Culpepper jersey though.

They only break out the Orange jerseys in primetime when they are at home.

orange jersesys would only worked if this team cared about winning, but i think were a long way from that.

Brown42000 said:
Will Allens name not being mentioned is a good thing because that means he shut down every receiver he faced.

whoops

i meant jason allen

Answers are warranted....but good luck getting anything except BS on "taking steps"...we look like a bad team with bad coaching..period!

1. Schulters does not want to be a Dolphin anymore. He's not coming back. Get over it. Also, if he's so good, why has no other team signed him?

2. Ricky is not the answer on offense, though he'll be a welcome addition.

3. Jason Allen plays on special teams. At this point I consider the season lost, barring one of the biggest Cinderella stories in NFL history, which I don't see happening. I want to see Allen starting games from here on out. He needs to help contribute to Favre's breaking the all-time INT record.

DBoston80 said:
Answers are warranted....but good luck getting anything except BS on "taking steps"...we look like a bad team with bad coaching..period!
Saban has tried everything, what more do you want him to do?

Cuban B said:
does jason allen even exist? has anyone seen this man?

Sure, people have seen him.

He's cashing checks at the bank every week.

The NFL needs to restructure this rookie contract deal because this is BS paying these guys so much money and odds are they will not be worth it.

Theres still time for him to develop, but is he earning his signing bonus, I say NO....and to think people here actaully wanted to give the guy more than what he got from us.

Back
Top Bottom