Rate these Qb's please?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by gregorygrant83, Dec 18, 2012.

1. gregorygrant83

gregorygrant83 A True Fan

Please place these first and second year quarterbacks in order best to worse, first based on where they are now and second where you see them in 4 years.

Newton, Dalton, Ponder, Kappernick, Locker, Gabbert, Luck, RGIII, Tannehill, Wilson, Foles.

Based on right now I would go:
    Luck, RGIII, Dalton, Wilson, Newton, Kaepernick, Tannehill, Ponder, Foles, Locker, and Gabbert

I'm not sure based on where I see them in 4 years. I think Tannehill has as much potential as Dalton, Wilson, Newton or Kaepernick, especially if you surround them with equal talent.

Of this group you might get 3 or 4 elite level qb's.

2. RonBrown

RonBrown Well-Known Member

Too early for a lot of this kind of analysis for me, but I definitely know Gabbert and Locker are nothing special.

3. Birdmond

Birdmond FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

I would go RGIII, Wilson and then Luck. Other than that I agree. I love watching Wilson play. He's like a point guard the way he runs that offense.

4. MiZFiT

MiZFiT FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

IMO, this year's class (RGIII, Luck, Tanny, Wilson) is already better than last year's (Ponder, Gabber, Locker)

And it's not even close.

5. Roman529

Roman529 Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

Right now -

Newton, Dalton, Luck, RGIII, Kaepernick, Tannehill, Wilson, Foles, Ponder, Locker, Gabbert

Four years from now -

1. Tannehill, 2. Luck, 3. Newton, 4. Wilson, 5. Dalton, 6. Kaepernick 7. RGIII, 8. Ponder, 9. Foles, 10. Locker, 11. Gabbert

6. MoFinz

MoFinz Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

Right now

RGIII, Wilson, Luck, Dalton, Newton, Kaepernick, Tannehill, Ponder, Foles, Locker, Gabbert

7. silverfin

silverfin FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

now ... Luck, rg3, Newton, Dalton, Tannehill, Wilson, Kaepernick, Locker, Foles, Ponder, Gabbert

4 yrs ... Luck, Tannehill, rg3, Dalton, Newton, Wilson, Kaepernick, Locker .... Rest out the league

8. kloud_9

kloud_9 Well-Known Member

These qbs rock...sucks for the jets hugh.lol

9. hoops

hoops exited stage left

in 4 years it will be all about luck and tannehill...most those other guys are flashes in the pan

10. hoops

hoops exited stage left

as for rating them locker gabbert and foles aren't gonna do squat...gabbert and locker if i'm the gm of those teams i'm looking for a new qb as soon as possible...foles throws into coverage too much to ever be consistent kaepernick is a product of that offense and that running game and defense for that matter and can't read coverage...wilson might be the long term 3rd best qb of the group...daltons gonna be a guy that you never get over the hump with...rg3's shelf life gets shorter every time he takes a hit and it's not gonna change that kid is gonna miss a lot of games til his eggs are scrambled and he's done...ponders upside is average

only ones that i would really believe in over the long haul is luck and tannehill...maybe wilson if i had to pick a 3rd...maybe

11. twofactor23

twofactor23 Well-Known Member

Now-Newton, Dalton, Luck, RG3, Kap, Wilson, Tannehill, Locker, Foles, Ponder, Gabbert

4 years-Luck, RG3, Dalton, Tannehill, Wilson, Kapernick, Newton, Locker, Foles, Ponder, Gabbert