Ravens TE provides Odell Beckham Jr. take Dolphins fans will love | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens TE provides Odell Beckham Jr. take Dolphins fans will love

Sounds like ODB matured through his adversities, became a mentoring vet, and he produces for championship teams. Great signing!!
underground hip hop GIF

Pardon my ignorance....but is this in agreement with, or mocking against...I just couldn't figure it out with this gif lol.
You wrote ODB instead of OBJ. ODB is (or should say, was RIP) Ol' Dirty Bastard of the Wu Tang Clan. But if it autocorrected to that for you, Im sure you're a fan as well.

dave chappelle GIF

You wrote ODB instead of OBJ. ODB is (or should say, was RIP) Ol' Dirty Bastard of the Wu Tang Clan. But if it autocorrected to that for you, Im sure you're a fan as well.

dave chappelle GIF
Funny...lol...I was thinking when I wrote it O Del Beckham 😆 then realized after your post...nice catch @j0hnny63

I wonder if Odell will become a coach after football, these kinda reports from past teammates have been the norm with his last few teams. He seems like he'd be good at it.

dude was the reason the world found about pdiddy because he paid to have justin go to his 30 yo party.

at 31 he got kicked out of a flight for intoxaction. nah, i hope he plays well and that's it.

dude was the reason the world found about pdiddy because he paid to have justin go to his 30 yo party.

at 31 he got kicked out of a flight for intoxaction. nah, i hope he plays well and that's it.
Blackmail is a wonderful thing apparently lol

Blackmail is a wonderful thing apparently lol
what about the flight? there's video. they accuse him of taking his pants off in the plane before take off and looking intoxicated.

Back
Top Bottom