RB carousal begins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB carousal begins...

bigbry

Want some?
Reaction score
Ah yes the splender, arguements to come. Who will be the replacement?
This should be fun!

BB

Playoffs

We had Ricky for two years, and still did not make the playoffs. Ricky was a great back, but he was no leader. He did not know how to lead. The last time we made the playoffs, we had Lamar Smith run for 1,000 yards.

We need to get Shaq to become the official Miami Dolphin Diplomat!

MNicholas said:
We had Ricky for two years, and still did not make the playoffs. Ricky was a great back, but he was no leader. He did not know how to lead. The last time we made the playoffs, we had Lamar Smith run for 1,000 yards.

Thats right. We have something to look forward to. I would love to see a "gem" discovered.

BB

Edge

this year we will ride Travis Minor out...next off-season we will sign Edge

In another year Edge would have less motivation than Ricky to play in the NFL. The only motivation Edge has for playing in the NFL is the money. Not knocking edge, but IMHO the cash is what fuels his desire to play....

ocdfinsfan said:
We need to get Shaq to become the official Miami Dolphin Diplomat!
We need to fly Shaqs big *** to Asia and get him to Drag Ricky back down here by his lil gotee!

Seriously guys, im still ready for the year(not nerally as psyched tho) but were kiddin ourselevs to think were in a equal-better place without Ricky. This team just got a lot worse, wether well still b good or not i dont kno, and will not voice an oppinion. Travis Minor is most likley not the awnser but u never no. I would love to bring in Travis Henry, but i doubt well manage to get him.

Yes lets part with our star running back, our only sign of life last year. Who showed he still wants to play with broken leg and bruised ribs but lets trade him to our division rivals. Come on we are the pats!

mike bennet is a good option, as is deshaun foster...but the reality is, no one is going to jump the gun to help us recover from this. someone even posted willis mcgahee, lets not trade with buff, lets just crush buff. think about it guys, we had our choice of rb's in the draft, if only ricky wouldve had his revelation earlier..we coulda had kevin jones...i hope we go with speedier back, power backs are a dying breed...what a way to start a day..i almost isht myself when i seen the news come across the screen..man...

Edge would be a great RB to have on our team, albeit it being next year. I recently (today) actually was talking to a Colts fan about this whole fiasco. I mentioned that James was being talked about on the forums. He said that the guy loves Florida, and is flying down there whenever he has time off. Also, I've heard Edge has expressed interest in playing with Miami.

Bad stuff is that I heard that he wants to retire in time so that his legs and knees function fine after retirement.

I keep wondering if somehow the Colts would be interested in a trade. They have Dominic Rhodes, who in 2001 rushed 233 times for 1104 yards. Its not very likely but I can think of it...

Edge is not same Rb he was few years back(No thanks).Henry will be healthy for start of training camp.I'm looking foward to seeing Minor and Henry battle for the starting spot.

I took my dog out last night while watching ESPN news. I come back in and on the bottom it said Ricky Williams is to retire. I kept thinking how many Ricky Williams are in professional sports. It was hard to sleep last night. I can't believe he would do that to his teammates. However, a good line will make any rb look good. A bad line will do the same. Look at the Broncos. They weren't worry about losing Portis.

Hm, you know, maybe a Minor/Henry/Russell thing wouldn't be too bad.

Then maybe we could sign another WR for a better passing attack? We'll have the cap space, so it could be an idea.

Back
Top Bottom