Re-Start "2-a-days"? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Re-Start "2-a-days"?

KiddJB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This team needs to get as much practice in as humanly possible until the end of the preseason. If I could describe how I felt in one word how I felt about last nights debacle, it would be DISAPPOINTED... in everyone. Our 1's didnt show me a thing, we had way too many turnovers, no bright spots save 2 (Crowder and Welker in my opinion played well.. and the Welker fumble wasnt his fault) I mean, come on.. we looked like a bunch of star struck high schoolers playing a College or NFL level team... Hope Nick can right the ship before it sinks, but maybe I am asking too much. I know its going to take time, but Shouldn't we have seen some sort of spark by now.. BTW, is it possible Nick rethinks about his decision to end training camp early???:confused:

I remain as ever, a disappointed :cry: Fin Fanatic, but I still love my Fins.

Kiddjb

Maybe they should......Saban needs to teach these guys to hold on to the football.....The coaching staff can't do it for them....Crowder looked stout...I like that kid

wrong. glad you are not a coach. What will happen is we will spend a lot of time this week gameplanning this Tampa game, and then write off everything else because Saban will be watching what Denver does and planning for that. Do we need work, of course,I think everyone understands that.

KiddJB said:
This team needs to get as much practice in as humanly possible until the end of the preseason. If I could describe how I felt in one word how I felt about last nights debacle, it would be DISAPPOINTED... in everyone. Our 1's didnt show me a thing, we had way too many turnovers, no bright spots save 2 (Crowder and Welker in my opinion played well.. and the Welker fumble wasnt his fault) I mean, come on.. we looked like a bunch of star struck high schoolers playing a College or NFL level team... Hope Nick can right the ship before it sinks, but maybe I am asking too much. I know its going to take time, but Shouldn't we have seen some sort of spark by now.. BTW, is it possible Nick rethinks about his decision to end training camp early???:confused:

I remain as ever, a disappointed :cry: Fin Fanatic, but I still love my Fins.

Kiddjb

I was thinking the exact same thing last night watching the game. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Saban renewed 2-a-day practices immediately.

screw the game planning.....we can't hang on to the football.....i do'nt know how gameplanning is gonna change holding on to the football.

About the planning for Tampa and putting this all behind us.. ARE you Serious? We can just forget about the 9 thousand dropped balls, missed blocks and special teams mistakes and HOPE we do better against another team. And you are glad I am not the coach??? Call me crazy but I think you take wishful thinking to a whole new level..

Nick said "We want everybody to hate playing our team" well maybe if he brings back twoadays the team might get pisst and go out and rip heads off, give them some sort of motivation to play well and not make mental misstakes.

Many of you are catching on. Fix the mistakes on offense and the team will be much improved. QB will "look" better, offense will score points IF they correct the mistakes.

oh yea, and get some more depth on defense so those 1st team guys can rest once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom