• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
So for the tie-breaker, we're going to have a run-off, but each candidate has to give a reason on why you should vote for them.

This will go until tomorrow, so vote early and vote often!

first of, myles. you can have mariah!:up: ok anyways. well hmm. why should i be in?? there should be some youth and young talent in the tourney. so we know what the future of FinHeaven will hold. oh wait. driscoll is only 25 or 26. we are both young. well we need some teenager youth. maybe the youngest poster will win it all!! NOT! It would be my first bid into tourney. and yeah. so yeah. vote for MiZFiT. I R TEH GREATEST!

I should win because I am so pathetic that I am a Miami Dolphins Season ticket holder and I live in Baltimore and my dogs are name Pennington and Culpepper. I jumped the gun on that Daunte thing and the dog can't do the roll. Also I made my fiance move our wedding day ecause of the draft....

Conceding already?

well yeah. down by 6 and idk what driscoll gave all you posters but everyone keeps voting for him. but hes more known then i am. ill just have to wait till next year. and hopefully i want be in this position.

Keep posting more, and you should be out of the 16 seed status by the next time it rolls around.

The seeds are based on the # of posts. It was a valiant effort. Congrats on making it this far!

Honestly, the wedding day story did it for me. Especially the fiance's response to her mother's outrage. That was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom