Reality check | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality check

Rugar

Starter
Reaction score
I know Im new here and probably PO lots of you BUT.....................................This team has not been the same since God Shula left,our problem isnt RB, this teams problem is the coach. He dont even know how to hire assistant coaches,He cant evaluate talent on any level,he was handed the job by JJ. But JJ was Huizengas baby.Dont get me wrong people I love the Dolphins with a passion unequalled by anyone Ive ever met.But this owner,front-office,coach doesnt put together a game plan that will allow us to win.To be frank I dont think anyone there Knows there *** from a hole in the ground.

Rugar said:
To be frank I dont think anyone there Knows there *** from a hole in the ground.

Nice to meet you, Frank. (You can't say a$$ here.) ;)

Rugar said:
I know Im new here and probably PO lots of you BUT.....................................This team has not been the same since God Shula left,our problem isnt RB, this teams problem is the coach. He dont even know how to hire assistant coaches,He cant evaluate talent on any level,he was handed the job by JJ. But JJ was Huizengas baby.Dont get me wrong people I love the Dolphins with a passion unequalled by anyone Ive ever met.But this owner,front-office,coach doesnt put together a game plan that will allow us to win.To be frank I dont think anyone there Knows there *** from a hole in the ground.
I disagree this team has been the same since 1985. Good but not great. Shula had 15 years with Marino, and only had one Super Bowl appearence. Lets not act Shula blew it up in the marino days. Alot things have to happen to win a superbowl.

I think the reality check needs to be that this has been one of the top franchises over the past 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 years. Whichever way you want to break it down, they would be ranked in the top 5 at least. Lots of success here. They've just never been able to put a great run together in one postseason in a long time. It will come. The Dolphins are always in a position to win.

RichieW13 said:
I think the reality check needs to be that this has been one of the top franchises over the past 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 years. Whichever way you want to break it down, they would be ranked in the top 5 at least. Lots of success here. They've just never been able to put a great run together in one postseason in a long time. It will come. The Dolphins are always in a position to win.

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH MY OPINION!! THANK GOD!

Blah, blah, blah, Wannstedt sux, blah, blah, blah, Fiedler sux, blah, blah, blah,_____ (put next name here) sux.

If we could just get Jimmy Johnson as coach we could back to the superbowl.

If we could just get Tony Martin to sign we could get back to the superbowl.

If we could just make that trade for Ricky Williams we could get back to superbowl.

Shut up and just play ball already. :cooldude:

You've got SOME valid points, but let me point out a couple things. We have good positional coaches. Our line coaches and wr's coach are some of the best. Also as far as evaluating talent, I think Speilman will prove his worth. Wannstedt is well........Wannstedt, no changing that. Our OC is unproven, but their hand may be forced into passing this year. Our defense coupled with a servicable ground attack and a more efficient passing game will leave us no worse than we were before R****.

Back
Top Bottom