REALITY !! What did we ever win with RW ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

REALITY !! What did we ever win with RW ?

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Guys:

I am a rather pessimistic dolphin fan and am very upset with this latest disaster, BUT as much as I am upset and don't really see a way that our season will be a success, I do have a point to make. We haven't even been in ther GD playoffs since we acquired Ricky. We haven't won jack $hiT ! Do I think we will be better off without RW? Ofcourse not, but the reality is that we haven't won crap with him. Maybe we are so bad that without Williams we will go 4-12, but anyone who thinks we were going to the SB even with him was nuts. All of the pressure that is always on the Dolphins is gone. They have to now be the consensus pick to be last in the AFC. We still have alot of talent, and it is possible we could win the divsion (albeit unlikely) but with ther pressure gone who the hell knows? I for one have NO EXPECTATIONS of them this year, and may actually enjoy watchign them this year with no real hope that they can win. It will be a very different experience this year. I guess I will learn what it is like to be a Jet fan :lol:

Shoot me, but it could be a blessing in disguiese. Now our coaches will be foreced to come up with an actual gameplan involving our two stud wr's, and we should be alot less predicatable.

Sirspud said:
Shoot me, but it could be a blessing in disguiese. Now our coaches will be foreced to come up with an actual gameplan involving our two stud wr's, and we should be alot less predicatable.
I agree 100%

Ricky was one of our biggest assests, but he was also one of our biggest downfalls because he touched the ball so much and that in turn made us predictable. We have arguably the best WR duo in the league, a great TE and we still have one of the best all around defenses in the league.

Doesn't the old saying go something like "defense wins superbowls?"

Back
Top Bottom