Recommendation for Finheaven. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Recommendation for Finheaven.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
I think we should have like 4 different gameday threads. Nobody ever reads what you say anyway. To many people at once. Be nice to chat with Dolphins fans on gameday. I don't post no more in Official Gameday threads no more. You're pretty much wasting your thumbs. Just a recommendation.

No that's a terrible idea no offense lol
Why, Nobody reads what you write. Moves to fast. I'll post something and 2 pages will go in 30 seconds. Nobodies gonna go back 2 pages and look what I wrote. Lol

I think we should have like 4 different gameday threads. Nobody ever reads what you say anyway. To many people at once. Be nice to chat with Dolphins fans on gameday. I don't post no more in Official Gameday threads no more. You're pretty much wasting your thumbs. Just a recommendation.

Haha, this statement makes me think you are not married or a father. If you were either, you should be use to it already.

Haha, this statement makes me think you are not married or a father. If you were either, you should be use to it already.
I'm happily married with 5 kids. I live for gameday. Only break I get.

There's nothing wrong holding your phone on the football Sunday and chatting with dolphin fans.

"The Tannehill sucks gameday thread"
"The Tannehill is a franchise QB gameday thread"
"The refs suck gameday thread"
"The I'm so drunk right now gameday thread.

I totally agree. The main thread goes so fast its pretty much just going through the motions of posting. Absolutely pointless.

Why, Nobody reads what you write. Moves to fast. I'll post something and 2 pages will go in 30 seconds. Nobodies gonna go back 2 pages and look what I wrote. Lol

I get what you're saying, BUT, with 4 threads it would still be equally scattered and no one would be having conversation. Most of us are just making quick chat / comments as the game goes on and are following the game more close than here

the finheaven staff doesn't make the gameday thread, and as far as i know, no one is preventing anyone from starting their own thread and posting in it.

"The Tannehill sucks gameday thread"
"The Tannehill is a franchise QB gameday thread"
"The refs suck gameday thread"
"The I'm so drunk right now gameday thread.

Hahahaha.. I know this is gonna sound heavy-handed, but considering all the emotional "he/they/we suck" hair-trigger, 'in-the-moment" threads that end up being ostracized or taunted because the game ended positively, maybe we should slap a moratorium on the posting of new threads during game-time with the exception of the actual game thread(s).

Back
Top Bottom