Recruiting fallout at Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Recruiting fallout at Miami?

Marino2Clayton

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.
Reaction score
Rumbings are comming out of Miami that the firing of Larry Coker will lead several top recruits to look around.

The first to officially admit to doing so is the #1 prep school player in the country, RB Craig Cooper.

Rivals on the Cooper situation

Marino2Clayton said:
Rumbings are comming out of Miami that the firing of Larry Coker will lead several top recruits to look around.

The first to officially admit to doing so is the #1 prep school player in the country, RB Craig Cooper.

Come on up to Gainesville Mr. Cooper, we could really use you!

Armando Allen

Motion said:
Come on up to Gainesville Mr. Cooper, we could really use you!

The Gators may get a big RB signing Friday with Hialeah's Armando Allen announcing Friday. Rivals has Allen as the country's #2 all purpose back

Its supposed to be either Florida or Notre Dame with Tennessee being a longshot.

Marino2Clayton said:
The Gators may get a big RB signing Friday with Hialeah's Armando Allen announcing Friday. Rivals has Allen as the country's #2 all purpose back

Its supposed to be either Florida or Notre Dame with Tennessee being a longshot.

:woot:

Marino2Clayton said:

This is why when people were saying that firing Coker was the best day in the history of the program.......it's not. Sure, he had to go. But, it's not a great day!!

Because stuff like this occurs and it takes a few years to rebound when you FIRE a head coach.

Motion said:
From some of the reports I saw UM had a good class so far. I hope they were all in love with Coker and decide to go to UF instead! :wink:

Oboy said:
From some of the reports I saw UM had a good class so far. I hope they were all in love with Coker and decide to go to UF instead! :wink:

Meyer's forming a pretty good class himself.

MikeO said:
This is why when people were saying that firing Coker was the best day in the history of the program.......it's not. Sure, he had to go. But, it's not a great day!!

Because stuff like this occurs and it takes a few years to rebound when you FIRE a head coach.

Do you think it will really matter all that much if we lose a couple players? I really dont.

Believe it or not we have enough talent to win next year with just a decent recruiting class, but we need a coach that can come up with a winning gameplan week to week and Coker wasnt going to do that

Alex44 said:
Do you think it will really matter all that much if we lose a couple players? I really dont.

Believe it or not we have enough talent to win next year with just a decent recruiting class, but we need a coach that can come up with a winning gameplan week to week and Coker wasnt going to do that

Alot of it will depend on who his replacement is IMO. Some players may wait to see who that is.

Motion said:
Alot of it will depend on who his replacement is IMO. Some players may wait to see who that is.
:yeahthat:

which is why i think they go after a real big name...but i wonder who? :hmmm: actually i don't care. :woot: for armando allen!

It's to be expected, when you don't have a HC in place of course the recruits will get antsy. When the new HC is announced we'll lose a few guys for sure, but he'll bring a few guys no one even thought of with him too.

Good thing we already have our starting RB in place for the next 2-3 years.

Marino2Clayton said:

Welcome to Rutgers young men!!!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom