Reggie bush> 1,000 yards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie bush> 1,000 yards

Lucci

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Do u think reggie bush will rush for 1,000 yards his first season in the nfl? if he decides to go to the draft which i think he will def go.

i think he will

yea if u give the guy a good line the guy wear def break 1,000 yards

If he goes to the Texans ehhh.... that line is about as good as it gets so he might get to 1,000:lol:

Yea the texans have no line at all lol didnt david carr break the record for bein sacked the most in one game :lol:

It really depends on what kind of offense he will be going into. get back to me after the draft.

Lucci said:
Do u think reggie bush will rush for 1,000 yards his first season in the nfl? if he decides to go to the draft which i think he will def go.

i think he will

Reggie Bush Will Be a bust, he will only succeed if you put him on a team with a power runner

also

Yeah he makes college Linebackers and Safteys look dumb but

Do you think guys like, Thomas, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Roy Williams, are gonna let him put those moves on them? He has no running power at all he is all speed, he will be the biggest bust since QB Ryan leaf

Even though they play diff positions :lol:

Alex22 said:
Reggie Bush Will Be a bust, he will only succeed if you put him on a team with a power runner

also

Yeah he makes college Linebackers and Safteys look dumb but

Do you think guys like, Thomas, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Roy Williams, are gonna let him put those moves on them? He has no running power at all he is all speed, he will be the biggest bust since QB Ryan leaf

Even though they play diff positions :lol:

eeek i dont kno bout that one. if u give him time to adapt to the nfl i think he will be busting those moves on those players

Lucci said:
eeek i dont kno bout that one. if u give him time to adapt to the nfl i think he will be busting those moves on those players

I really doubt it

The speed in the NFL is so much more than in college, and he will go down on the first hit in the nfl

That said if you give him a great O-line that can keep the Linebackers off him and get him into the secondary untouched he can have a solid career

I just see a lot of flaws in him thats all

yea he does need to get stronger and more built cuz im sure he wont be able to break tackles in the nfl

Lucci said:
yea he does need to get stronger and more built cuz im sure he wont be able to break tackles in the nfl

He has great speed

But what happens on 4th and goal? he isnt the kind of guy to move the pile and get that extra push

he has great potential but also many weaknesses, he wont run up the middle, so teams will be able to sit on the outside and wait for him, I do think he can be a great punt returner though

who knows really

he could be the next Marshall Faulk type player, or he could be the next Michael Bennett who can run like the wind but never accomplishes anything really

Alex22 said:
But what happens on 4th and goal?

apcacunrruclausc1c5nhlg1sf-1.jpg

Reggie Bush is a good but in the right system he can be great.

Alex22 said:
Reggie Bush Will Be a bust

Okay now man, you're getting silly. First you say that Leinart will be nothing without Bush and will be a bust in the NFL and compared him Dorsey. Now you say that Bush will be a bust in the NFl. I'm sorry but you have as much credibility as my 6 year old niece when it comes to evaluating NFL talent. And now I will put you in my sig for these ridicuous statements.

BTW are you Vince Young???

ah, it's good to be back

i don't know who this alex fellow is, but i read many of his posts since he's joined (whilst i was on "vacation"), and i love everything he says

Back
Top Bottom