Reggie Bush slams Buffalo women | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush slams Buffalo women

As someone born in Buffalo, I find it funny. I'm good looking so I always do well but we don't have as many good looking women as NYC or LA. As a result, the competition factor is weak. A lot of 6s think they are tens there. I'm sure a lot of ugly posters on this board have done better for themselves because of the competition factor in Florida. There are so many attractive girls, they have to settle for someone.

I do find it funny that Bush is running his mouth. He wifed up a girl who got pounded on a film by a crappy R & B singer and is considered a bust as a #2 pick. Perhaps, he should worry about his own play before he loses another job like he did in NO.

I'm sure this has caused them to declare war up there. They're a little sensitive in Buffalo.

you called it lol

I'm sure this has caused them to declare war up there. They're a little sensitive in Buffalo.

Not really for 2 reasons:

1) Most sane people would agree that Buffalo women don't measure up to women in NYC or Miami. Now if he attacked our food, that would be war.

2) If it was Brady, it'd be a major story. Bush is whatever at this point.

I have been to Buffalo and have seen the women. Not good.

I drive to and through Buffalo just about every day. I see alot of the women there and work with them. There are some hot women in every town. The ones who show up to games.....maybe a different story. farm women.

Looks like Reggie won't be signing with Buffalo in the off season

As someone born in Buffalo, I find it funny. I'm good looking so I always do well but we don't have as many good looking women as NYC or LA. As a result, the competition factor is weak. A lot of 6s think they are tens there. I'm sure a lot of ugly posters on this board have done better for themselves because of the competition factor in Florida. There are so many attractive girls, they have to settle for someone.

I do find it funny that Bush is running his mouth. He wifed up a girl who got pounded on a film by a crappy R & B singer and is considered a bust as a #2 pick. Perhaps, he should worry about his own play before he loses another job like he did in NO.

I guess you forgot he went for over 200 on your precious Bills last year.

Back
Top Bottom