Reggie Bush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush

leinart06

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Do you think if the dolphins trade ricky away and in the 2006 draft if leinart and jacobs aren't there at miami's pick that maybe miami will draft a nother runningback for the 2 back system

no thats stupid...ricky aint getting traded if we suck this year it'll be because our qbs suck so we'll grab leinart

ya i kind of figured that i was just throwing an idea out there

No it will not happen because we already have a RB for the future. That would be a wasted pick for us.

UltraDol-Fan said:
I'm not so sure, the Saints had Ricky and they drafted Deuce.

That was because they was tried of Ricky and he couldn't stay healthy. Ronnie is a young and very talented guy.

I agree unless something changes we won't draft him, but if Ronnie turns out to be injury prone or holds out for a long time I could see us drafting another running back next year.

PhinDude88 said:
That was because they was tried of Ricky and he couldn't stay healthy. Ronnie is a young and very talented guy.

No that wasnt why they drafted him...ricky told new orleans he didnt want to play there anymore so they drafted deuce and worked with ricky and deuce and traded ricky a year later to us

Buddwalk said:
No that wasnt why they drafted him...ricky told new orleans he didnt want to play there anymore so they drafted deuce and worked with ricky and deuce and traded ricky a year later to us

Well thats about the samething. I am sure that the Saints DID get tried of Ricky's attitude. They both got tired of each other, so that is why they drafted Duece.

i do'nt like usc either but leinart is awesome I am a florida fan

Back
Top Bottom