Remember "Suck for Luck?" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember "Suck for Luck?"

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Good times, amirite?

Playoffs? Don't talk about...playoffs?! You kiddin' me?!

PLAYOFFS?!

:lol: :lol:

No way in hell are we better off with Andrew Luck.

I gotta be honest with you, as much as I want to go back in time and punch in the throat everyone who posted dumb **** like "Andrew Luck would refuse to play for us!!!" or "He will be the next Ryan Leaf!!" or "I watched him play and I don't see what's so special about him!" or "We should play for pride because even after you posted statistical evidence demonstrating that QBs picked #1 overall tend to be much more successful than all other QBs, he could still bust!!", I'd much rather just watch the Dolphins have a competent offseason for once. Maybe have a winning season while they're at it.

Also I don't know where those people live and I'm not sure I want to be arrested for assault. And some of those guys could probably kick my ass. And time travel is a physical impossibility.

Remember when a bunch of FH'ers were beseaching Ireland to bring Reggie Wayne home just like he declared he wanted? No RW = Andrew Luck - a ****load.

I like Tannehill, but would have loved to Suck for Luck. He's going to be great.

hires152248446_crop_exactjpgw650h440q75-1.jpg

Luck would have been a nice consolation prize for Sparano AND Ireland getting axed.

Back
Top Bottom