Rent-A-Sage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rent-A-Sage

I thought this was a joke until I got halfway through the article.

KYfinfan said:
I thought this was a joke until I got halfway through the article.

Dude I know exactly what you mean, I'm still trying to figure out if
it's a joke, cause if it's not...the Ultimate Sage Experience? Could
he have come up with a gayer name? Why would I want Sage
freaking Rosenfels at my birthday party or my son's graduation?
So he can throw me drinks from the bar? Actually my lawn needs
to be mowed I'll call his azz right now.

we are going to suck so much this year. this team is the definition of turmoil. i hope wayne cleans house next year

InMyChambers said:
we are going to suck so much this year. this team is the definition of turmoil. i hope wayne cleans house next year

So you define turmoil as Sage trying to crash bar mitzvahs and sing? Come on man, relax and breath, hee hee hee hoo, hee hee hee hoo, do it with me...

It's not turmoil...

but it's so, so freaking funny :roflmao:

Oh man... regardless of the outcome of the season.. what a long, strange trip it's been.

Zod, I just used the phrase rent-a-Sage on another thread. Oh well great minds...

Any chance you can hire him to run an offence in a football club ? because we are more in need of that than some party treat .p

Well.. He knows he's not cracking the depth chart anytime soon... Maybe he should hold out for a spot in the next in the Bachelor reality series- the Jewish Bachelor?

You all know you'd be doing the same thing if you were a third string qb and knew you didnt have a chance to ever start for an nfl team. hahahaha

Let the man try to get some pocket change while he can still say "im an nfl football player!"

hahahaha

Well, the guy has lots of time, as the camp reports say he gets no reps..lol
Does he do house work and laundry? I'll chip with Al13 to get him over here to Germany...get him to walk the streets in lederhosen playing and accordian and singing the oompa version of the dolphins fight song...lol

InMyChambers said:

Now, that's funny because the Dolphins NEVER SUCK..

Back
Top Bottom