(report) Josh Rosen's Stock Is Dropping So...... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(report) Josh Rosen's Stock Is Dropping So......

Omar reporting we'll take Rosen if he's there @ 11.....think of it what you'd like

You should also note that

Some of us think that Rosen happens to be the best damn QB in the Draft (and is absolutely, definitely the smartest). Only concern that I have are the multiple concussions. All of the crap about his liberal politics and the fact that he isn't christian and comes from an extremely wealthy family, means zilch. Watch his performance in games. He has a very good arm and has excellent football intelligence.
Note - Josh isn't everybody's cup of tea. Some teams with owners who fully embrace President Trump eg the Jets (Woody is Trump's Ambassador to the UK and was one of his biggest donors in the election), the Browns, the Giants and the Bills, probably won't want their future face of the franchise to be from the other side of politics with a penchant and inclination to speak openly. That is simply our potential gain (like Tunsil and the bong gas mask pic). Mr Ross is also of Jewish heritage and has a track record of having donated to both sides of politics (and a major business opponent as a NYC developer was Donald Trump). I have zero doubt that Rosen would be far more comfortable in Miami than in some of these other places.
I'd take Rosen in a heartbeat. After Mayfield and Rudolph. Never said I don't like Rosen. 3rd on my list of QBs

Wow if this trade does go down then so will Elway....Great for a lot of my Bills friends but horrible for Denver.
I'd require those two first round picks from Buffalo but getting a 1, 2, and 3 for dropping 7 spots isn't terrible.

I wouldn't pay that price if I'm the Dolphins though. I wouldn't give my 2 at all. That's why the highest I'd jump is to 8, and I'd only do that for Smith or Edmunds.

I think the Browns will make their second pick and it won't be a QB. I see QB's going to the Browns, Jets and the Bills before we pick. 4 QBs going in the top 10 is media draft hype. GM's will take BPA and it won't be QB's. This is only a fair QB class that has been over hyped.

I do NOT want the team to draft a QB at 11, but if Rosen is there, and we can’t trade, you pretty much have to take him.

Even an average QB is worth more in trade value than a great SAM linebacker or free safety and that is how we must think if we are to advance this franchise.

Drafting a qb when you already have a started (and especially if you trade up for one) will always rub a lot of fans the wrong way. Just have some patience - if we would have drafted wentz, Goff, etc the fanbase would have raised ultimate hell at the time - but it would have shown to be VERY well worth it when tanny went down and we had our guy

No more not having a plan B, if a Rosen is there at 11 pull the trigger

Yeah my buddy is connected to the Team. as well as I have friends all over the league, I called a couple Dolphin things this offseason. From what he has told me is DEN would give the Bills a chance to beat any offer. Elway and Jim are very close and there is a respect that Elway has for Bills because of his close friendship with Jim
ummm...

Back
Top Bottom