Reports ‘hard to believe,’ Ricky Williams' mother says | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reports ‘hard to believe,’ Ricky Williams' mother says

Poor indeed is the man who dies with no woman to mourn........Sherlock Holmes, "Hound of the Baskervilles"

gunn34 said:
She's his mom...of course she is gonna say that
True..what was she going to say? "Yeah, that's not a shock. We used to smkoe together on the porch when he was younger."

Sounds like she's got the "not my boy" syndrome.

Allen Iverson's mom thinks the same thing

But it does all make sense when put in this perspective, he has the credibility of his foundation, why would he jepordize something like that if he soley stood by it day one.
He is always helping in the community and he is so concious about his body that doing drugs would hurt his image as his mother had put. Look at the positives through out this article, His mom is on his side........and thats pretty much it:D

34RWilliams said:
But it does all make sense when put in this perspective, he has the credibility of his foundation, why would he jepordize something like that if he soley stood by it day one.
He is always helping in the community and he is so concious about his body that doing drugs would hurt his image as his mother had put. Look at the positives through out this article, His mom is on his side........and thats pretty much it:D
You can say the exact same thing about Kobe Bryant. Why would he jeapordize his life like that?
But we're all human and we all make mistakes.

LIQUID24 said:
You can say the exact same thing about Kobe Bryant. Why would he jeapordize his life like that?

I realize we are human and we do make mistake but tell me this when is the last time Kobe was involved in the community has donated cars to a charity and has his own foundation to help children with social problems??????

34RWilliams said:
I realize we are human and we do make mistake but tell me this when is the last time Kobe was involved in the community has donated cars to a charity and has his own foundation to help children with social problems??????
Kobe does help out throughout the community, visits sick kids and helps with charities.

LIQUID24 said:

Last time I checked Kobe is only guilty of adultery. I wouldn't exactly call that illegal, immoral yes, illegal no.

In Ricky's defense, of course a mother will protect her son and why not, but if you all read the entire article, it does sound like they have a case against the flawed drug testing system.

Hey it's been proven if you eat a couple of poppyseed bagels before a drug test you will come up positive for opium, or if you're an athlete and just played a game or ran a race, and take an aids test you will have a low t-cell count and test positive for HIV. Not to mention the human error factor. Considering that a sample sits for a week in a lab, greatly increase his chance for a skewed test.

But I guess we're all guilty until proven innocent. :shakeno:

rhadaddy said:
Last time I checked Kobe is only guilty of adultery. I wouldn't exactly call that illegal, immoral yes, illegal no.

I believe this discussion is beyond this thread's speculation...

Kobey is guilty of adultery, which he stated, he had consentual sex, BUT, he is being charged with RAPE, which is still ILLEGAL in this country, and can face jail time if found guilty...

Also says that his two scores were 14 and 15.. meaning there problably was soomething wrong with the first test, that made 15..i believe ricky will win this appeal, and then after they find out that there drug testing policy will be different.. and if found guilty no big deal, im sure he will put this behind him and just concentrate on the season.. anyways why did this just happen now, if he got tested december 2003??

Back
Top Bottom