Reports:Vikings Udeze has leukemia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reports:Vikings Udeze has leukemia

If its early stages he can treat and kill it but looks like his pro career is done.

Man its horrible, first Kory Stringer now Udeze.

Leukemia or leukaemia (Greek leukos λευκός, "white"; aima αίμα, "blood") is a cancer of the blood or bone marrow and is characterized by an abnormal proliferation (production by multiplication) of blood cells, usually white blood cells (leukocytes).

The problem with any cancer is even if your "cured" it can come back. That and the treatment can severely weaken the patient.

bummer.. they said further tests will be needed to determine the specific kind. This will tell them how to treat it best. 25 years old and in a fight for his life.. my prayers for him.

Leukemia or leukaemia (Greek leukos λευκός, "white"; aima αίμα, "blood") is a cancer of the blood or bone marrow and is characterized by an abnormal proliferation (production by multiplication) of blood cells, usually white blood cells (leukocytes).

The problem with any cancer is even if your "cured" it can come back. That and the treatment can severely weaken the patient.

Yup its really sad. I wish him the best.

bummer.. they said further tests will be needed to determine the specific kind. This will tell them how to treat it best. 25 years old and in a fight for his life.. my prayers for him.

yeah sad to see. prayers go out to him and his family

This sucks. My cousin died of this disease when she was 18 years old. In fact, to this day, I help raise money for the cause. Blood cancers kill and affect more people then you can imagine. My girlfriend is currently training for an ironman to help raise money and awareness. Over the past few years, we have raised over $30,000 which is just a blip on the radar.

www.teamintraining.org is a great endurance race training team that helps raise money. If you feel like challenging yourelf physically and making a difference in someone's life, check it out and sign up.

All the best to Udeze...

This sucks. My cousin died of this disease when she was 18 years old. In fact, to this day, I help raise money for the cause. Blood cancers kill and affect more people then you can imagine. My girlfriend is currently training for an ironman to help raise money and awareness. Over the past few years, we have raised over $30,000 which is just a blip on the radar.

www.teamintraining.org is a great endurance race training team that helps raise money. If you feel like challenging yourelf physically and making a difference in someone's life, check it out and sign up.

All the best to Udeze...

Im sorry to hear the passing of your cousin man. Thats a great thing to do, god bless you and your girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom