Reputation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I went from positive yesterday to negative today.
I checked the records and you currently have -36 points. You lost 82 points in the past 24 hours. There are a few(not just one) posters that have contributed for your loss. -36 points is not so bad, since some posters have rep power between 10-15 points.

That is what happened to me yesterday. I don't like that the reputation is given anonymously, I am getting loads of negative rep points from the newer posters who just like to hurl insults. The least that should happen is we know who they are.

We had a poll of who would win the AFC East this year. I selected New England. So then I get negative reputation pts and comments in my profile that I'm an Uncle Tom Mother****er.

Nice on my own board eh? :lol:

I like the rep system, and after reading the explanation here of how its broken down, it seems to be pretty fair.

NYJUNC, I must admit I have noticed in the past how your rep bounces alot and had a laugh at your expense. :).

Then again sometimes you make laugh and sometimes I just want to grab you by the neck heheh :).

Either way this place is much more fun with you around.
Chubbs

Whats the highest your rep can get to? Beyond Repute?

Are there any rules in regards to the comments people can make when they give you reputation? Someone left me comment that did not bother me, but could have offended someone else.

Maybe a feature could be added so that if a poster receives an inappropriate comment, the poster could report the comment and it could be reviewed by a mod. Much like a post can be reported.

Are there any rules in regards to the comments people can make when they give you reputation? Someone left me comment that did not bother me, but could have offended someone else.

Maybe a feature could be added so that if a poster receives an inappropriate comment, the poster could report the comment and it could be reviewed by a mod. Much like a post can be reported.
What I would do, is send a PM to an Admin. Tell what the comment was and we will review it.

Back
Top Bottom