Reshad Jones | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Every one of our DB's played bad, including Vontae and Sean Smith. But whoever is defending Reshad Jones needs to rewatch their first big pass play and that 99 yard TD. Those kind of plays by Reshad Jones are unacceptable and very Gibril Wilson like. I don't care if he had 12 tackles because most of them were 30 yards down the field for letting a guy get over the top of him.

Get Clemons back in there, he's not flashy but he saves us 2 big plays in that game easy and maybe more if communication was as big a problem as it seemed.

No, sorry, you're dead wrong on that. Most of Reshad's tackles came in run support or on screens, and he was the only one stopping plays near the line of scrimmage while pretty much every player was letting guys run past them.

No, sorry, you're dead wrong on that. Most of Reshad's tackles came in run support or on screens, and he was the only one stopping plays near the line of scrimmage while pretty much every player was letting guys run past them.

What screens are you talking about... I don't remember too many of those being ran by New England and if they did than they definately didn't stopped close to the line of scrimmage. Hell I bet we didn't make 6 or 7 tackles near the line of scrimmage so I don't Jones had that many himself.

Back
Top Bottom