Respect One Another! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Respect One Another!

fishfan34 said:
Exactly and thank you for your post Fin Fan.... I have gotten to the point where I could correctly guess or predict what a thread was going to say and what direction it was going to take simply by it's title. I agree that we're not always going to see eye to eye when it comes to different aspects concerning the Dolphins and the way the team and/or organization is run, but, in the end, we are all Dolfans, and hopefully our main goal is to watch them team be successful. We can agree to disagree, but, like finfan said, let's do it in a respectful manner and debate topics and issues that we disagree on with some facts, knowledge, and a respectful difference of opinion, rather than name calling and such. Bottom line is we all want the Dolphins to be an organization and team that we can be proud of and that is as successful as those teams of the past.
Great Post Bro! Thanks for the nice comments. I think we lose site that there is another person on the the other end!;)

I agree with most everyone who has posted. I can get into a friendly argument, one that may even turn hostile, with another poster on FinHeaven and walk away from my computer without coming back to hold a grudge against that person. We're all Dolphins fans, we all want the best for our team. Some of us just have different opinions as to what that might be.

well the last couple of days i've been going through some rough times and a majority of you guys have really stepped up to the plate and helped me out a good bit you especially being one fin fan and more respect is def. what this site needs. I"m all for it

I think that most of the regulars get fired up when a troll comes along and the right buttons are pushed. Given enough time and help , the troll is quickly put away , because the mods "put it to sleep" when it can't handle common sense debate.

jnewmant said:
well the last couple of days i've been going through some rough times and a majority of you guys have really stepped up to the plate and helped me out a good bit you especially being one fin fan and more respect is def. what this site needs. I"m all for it

Keep your head up against Fresno. You'll be fine.

jnewmant said:
who is fresno Mr. Yu???
Sorry , Dude , I thought you were Linehert of USC. Their playing Fresno. My bad.

- Your 22. What's happening that's going wrong?

Mr Yu said:
Sorry , Dude , I thought you were Linehert of USC. Their playing Fresno. My bad.

- Your 22. What's happening that's going wrong?
i've got a thread in the lounge discussing it prefer not to talk about it on the main board not really dolphins related

jnewmant said:
i've got a thread in the lounge discussing it prefer not to talk about it on the main board not really dolphins related

- I'll check it out.

Hmmm, it would appear wit all the luv in this thread,

I chose a good night to finally stop in, and check out the post game reports.

:tongue:

Sup me bruddas!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Great Post Bro! Thanks for the nice comments. I think we lose site that there is another person on the the other end!;)

that's too easy to forget, unfortunately. it is a great observation. even at the height of the QB debates, things that turned into flame wars here were just casual discussions in face-to-face conversations, even among people i didn't agree with. it kinda follows the logic of why, when i lived with a woman, i'd go to a sports bar to watch the games: you're on your best behavior in public. this post is a good reminder for us to remember: we're in public here...

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Mods, I know this is the wrong forum, but give me a little time if you would! Thanks! We are all family here, and we respect, and appreciate one another! This is what has made Finheaven one of the best sites around! If you disagree with another member of the family, dispute the post with the respect, and knowledge. Please don't dis-respect another member, remember treat them as you would like to be treated, and as family as well! I am putting out this thread in an effort to keep Finheaven as the cream of the crop, and not like the rest of the smack talking sites! Thanks for listening!:beerbang:

Great post bro, great post. From one California Phin Fan to another....:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Mods, I know this is the wrong forum, but give me a little time if you would! Thanks! We are all family here, and we respect, and appreciate one another! This is what has made Finheaven one of the best sites around! If you disagree with another member of the family, dispute the post with the respect, and knowledge. Please don't dis-respect another member, remember treat them as you would like to be treated, and as family as well! I am putting out this thread in an effort to keep Finheaven as the cream of the crop, and not like the rest of the smack talking sites! Thanks for listening!:beerbang:
:up:

Back
Top Bottom