Rest Michael Thomas for Special Teams seems like a Great Idea! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rest Michael Thomas for Special Teams seems like a Great Idea!

It was not as dumb as the play call to have jones line up on right at los on to ha to race and cover deep left

I think a lot people will be disappointed with McDonald not living up to their expectations

I hope you're wrong.

Listening to Gase talk about this dude, it sounds like he is the next Louis Oliver. He showed enough in preseason to warrant a contract extension without even wearing pads in a meaningful game.

I'm skeptical myself, because I think we really need a free safety type alot more than another in the box type safety, but I'm hoping the coaching staff is right.

I hope you're wrong.

Listening to Gase talk about this dude, it sounds like he is the next Louis Oliver. He showed enough in preseason to warrant a contract extension without even wearing pads in a meaningful game.

I'm skeptical myself, because I think we really need a free safety type alot more than another in the box type safety, but I'm hoping the coaching staff is right.
Yeah I’m thinking he’s going to be a Reshad clone. You would think that wold be a good thing. But they’re both going to be taking risks with no one to compensate for them.

I still see a lot of separation out of cuts I just don’t see the ball going there.

I think he’s still of all the plan a’s on d the weakness

Yeaaaa. I can see that. That tackle he had against the raiders was real nice though right? I'm pretty sure we all know which one.

Great guy and special teamer. Terrible to decent FS. In other words, please don't ever play on D again!!

Thank you, Miami Dolphins Fan base (:

I hope you're wrong.

Wouldn't surprise me if they play him as the nickle LB. He's big and strong enough to play the run and probably better at covering than all of our LB's we have. Maybe at last we found somebody that can cover the TE's?

Ozzy rules!!

Michael Thomas has really been milking that one interception that he had against the Pats a few years ago.

Not necessarily, regardless of his poor performance as a defender, he is an excellent special teams player and teams tend to keep guys who are good on specials even if their abilities on offense or defense is marginal.

McDonald is another strong S, isn't he? He may help on 3rd down like Danny said, but i din't think he a great cover gut. Maybe he can cover a TE?

Back
Top Bottom