Revenge of the Pats: It's Us Against the World, and That's Scary for the World | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revenge of the Pats: It's Us Against the World, and That's Scary for the World

LouPhinFan

It's ok to say "I don't know".
Club Member
Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...em-vs-the-world-and-thats-scary-for-the-world

It was late Tuesday night when the text from a Patriots
player arrived on my phone. The message was simple and succinct. Yet also
powerful.

"It's us against the world," the player wrote.

Us against the world.

jlaw-whtvr.gif

Freeman is a bit melodramatic. Unless "anger" can play in the secondary I don't know exactly how much revenge the Pats will be getting this season.

**** them. 'Duhhhh it's us sgainst the world', just shut your ****ing holes you cheaters, no one gives a ****. Now get back to work looking for another way to cheat. ****ing frauds.

who cares. Brady better have his head on a swivel, because a lot of players know they are dirty and will look to take extra shots at him. Especially now. This team doesn't have the composition of the old John Madden Raiders, especially on defense. There are no Hendricks' or Alzados on that team.
The Pats aren't exactly overloaded with talent, particularly in the secondary.
Brady would have been better off taking his well deserved punishment and apologizing to the league. He would have had a little sympathy from the players around the league. Now its open season.

Back
Top Bottom