Ricky been watching the 2nd Spider Man? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky been watching the 2nd Spider Man?

3P

I believe I can fly!
Reaction score
I couldn't fall asleep last night. I got to thinking and it's actually kinda suprising to me the similarities the whole Ricky saga has with the sequal to Spider Man.

Ricky is tired of being famous, depended on, and carrying the team... so is Peter Parker.

Ricky is madly in love with Mary Jane... so is Peter Parker.

Ricky is giving up his special talents to persue photography... so is Peter Parker.

Does Ricky have an Aunt Mae that will try and talk him into returning to using his special talents?

Sorry fellahs... just trying to lighten the mood some :roflmao:

phinphanphrommi said:
I couldn't fall asleep last night. I got to thinking and it's actually kinda suprising to me the similarities the whole Ricky saga has with the sequal to Spider Man.

Ricky is tired of being famous, depended on, and carrying the team... so is Peter Parker.

Ricky is madly in love with Mary Jane... so is Peter Parker.

Ricky is giving up his special talents to persue photography... so is Peter Parker.

Does Ricky have an Aunt Mae that will try and talk him into returning to using his special talents?

Sorry fellahs... just trying to lighten the mood some :roflmao:

that was good :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Dude that was great!!! I just saw tha movie also! His aunt Mae is LeBatard! Hopefully he will talk him into using his special powers again!

Back
Top Bottom