ricky is questionable for sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky is questionable for sunday

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
his shoulder injury is going to give lex another chance to prove his worth. i like what he has shown this year

We will probaly see Kory Sheets in there as well.

So we're technically still playing a do or die game with what is now our 4th string running back as the starter, and people STILL want to complain about the fact that our win total went down this year. :crazy:

Stick the guy on the shelf.

Put him in a yoga studio until the off season training program gets underway.

There's nothing riding on this Steelers game.. The best case scenario would be to lose, thus having higher draft slots in every round.. This team needs all the good players it can get.

At the rate these injuries are going we'll have to put Pat White in HB.

This Steelers game has disaster written all over it for our Phins, sadly. :(

i hope he doesnt play i would like to see what Kory Sheets can do see if he is worth keeping on the team

his shoulder injury is going to give lex another chance to prove his worth. i like what he has shown this year

I like Lex too but has anyone else noticed how when he makes contact with a defender he often seems to stop dead in his tracks or even bounce backwards? When Ronnie and Ricky make contact the defender is usually the one who goes backwards by a couple of yards. Maybe it's just me, but that's the sense I have gotten.

So we're technically still playing a do or die game with what is now our 4th string running back as the starter, and people STILL want to complain about the fact that our win total went down this year. :crazy:

Do or Die? That was last week. This is do and hope half the AFC dies.

I could care less if ricky play we played better when he was on the sidelines last week

Back
Top Bottom