"Ricky kisses Konrad" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Ricky kisses Konrad"

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
clearly after the buff game, rick told konrad "you carried the rock 42 times" and kissed his left shoulder pad... Rob got his S$$$ off sudnay nite.. Rick gets all the credit, but if you really watch the game Konrad was A TRUE FULLBACK... His lead blocking was OFF the CHAINS...

As long as Ricky doesn't do the wedding dress photo shoot again...

I don't know what Dolfans like better...Ricky kissing Rob's shoulder pad or the secondary running a train on Eric Moulds. :billsbite:

As long as Ricky doesn't do the wedding dress photo shoot again...

LOL!

Oh great, with the wedding dress incident and this kissing Konrad's shoulder pad incident, the rumors about Ricky's sexuality are gonna start FLYING. Everyone knows the guy has a quiet personality, he's really good at artistic photography, and he DOES talk with kind of a lisp...

He'd better start toting around some Hollywood sex kitten pretty quickly...

I still can't find this lisp you guys speak of. I just watched an interview with him and Jim Brown about some foundation or something, he sounded perfectly normal (but he does talk low/lightly). I remember him having a kind of a lisp when he first came. I dunno, who cares anyway :rolleyes:

He's a kool kat.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

LOL!

Oh great, with the wedding dress incident and this kissing Konrad's shoulder pad incident, the rumors about Ricky's sexuality are gonna start FLYING. Everyone knows the guy has a quiet personality, he's really good at artistic photography, and he DOES talk with kind of a lisp...

He'd better start toting around some Hollywood sex kitten pretty quickly...

He has a kid.

How much more proof do ya need? :D

I'm sure Ricky could get a bangin bitch if he had the time.

Ricky has no lisp. Randy McMichael has a lisp though...Ricky simply talks softly.

Back
Top Bottom