Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk

minus said:
I really hate Ricky Williams now.

My sentiments exactly.

How can this sorry excuse for a person even justify trashing Miami the way he has? We traded two first rounders for him, built the offense around him, and gave him every chance to be the star he was destined to be. We accepted him without question, we welcomed him here like a hero. We treated that bastard like a king. He got a free pass no matter what he did, from fumbling to getting tickets to failing drug tests, he could do no wrong in our eyes. In just two seasons he broke a ton of records, he was well on his way to becoming the greatest Dolphins running back in history and an icon. He was probably South Florida's biggest sports star...and now he is hated by this entire community, and probably a good deal of the nation is disgusted with his actions. He will forever be tainted by this, he blatantly lied to everyone and keeps changing his mind every 2 days, this guy is seriously fried right now.

Screw Ricky Williams. The next and last time I want to hear his name is in a trade to Raiders. He no longer exists to me unless he gets injured or plays the Dolphins, wow I can't believe I actually want someone to get hurt. Do you guys feel the same way? I really want to him to break both his legs and never play again, is that wrong?

CirclingWagons said:
Seriously, look at your offseason, anybody can make fun of your team right now.

"Only envious, bitter fans claim it as petty."..ok, let's play your game..."it's not petty, it's magnificent, it's incredible!..we missed the playoffs but we swept our 2 main rivals..that's good enough for me!"

So let them.........it's all watercooler talk.......not a game's been played this year so we don't know how it's gonna turn out. However last year was played.........and the final numbers don't lie........you couldn't win a game against us. We're the better team and a real football fan wouldn't talk trash when their own team can't even back it up.

enigmatics said:
I'm not spinning..........I didn't even mention our record against the Pats and I just told you I'd never talk trash about them knowing they swept us .........pure and simple........it's common sense you don't understand.

This is written in-stone my friend..........2-0 we beat you guys last year.......no if and's or but's ........... no spinning.........just plain fact.......you got swept. We're better..........
"This is written in-stone my friend..........2-0 we beat you guys last year.......no if and's or but's ........... no spinning.........just plain fact.......you got swept." did i deny that?...nope. Get some f*cking glasses :shakeno:

Finsflurry said:
My sentiments exactly.

How can this sorry excuse for a person even justify trashing Miami the way he has? We traded two first rounders for him, built the offense around him, and gave him every chance to be the star he was destined to be. We accepted him without question, we welcomed him here like a hero. We treated that bastard like a king. He got a free pass no matter what he did, from fumbling to getting tickets to failing drug tests, he could do no wrong in our eyes. In just two seasons he broke a ton of records, he was well on his way to becoming the greatest Dolphins running back in history and an icon. He was probably South Florida's biggest sports star...and now he is hated by this entire community, and probably a good deal of the nation is disgusted with his actions. He will forever be tainted by this, he blatantly lied to everyone and keeps changing his mind every 2 days, this guy is seriously fried right now.

Screw Ricky Williams. The next and last time I want to hear his name is in a trade to Raiders. He no longer exists to me unless he gets injured or plays the Dolphins, wow I can't believe I actually want someone to get hurt. Do you guys feel the same way? I really want to him to break both his legs and never play again, is that wrong?

I never say his name anymore.........he's the unmentionable.

CirclingWagons said:
"This is written in-stone my friend..........2-0 we beat you guys last year.......no if and's or but's ........... no spinning.........just plain fact.......you got swept." did i deny that?...nope. Get some f*cking glasses :shakeno:

Then be a classy Bills fan reserve your bagging rights till you win a game against us.........

CirclingWagons said:
no, you're an ignorant homer...Marino never won ****, so you can't use hypotheticals...he was a big game choker too
Wow thats the pot calling the kettle black. So your saying Marino wasnt better than Kelly. All those superbowl losses must run together but you guys didnt lose the first one by much. So even the slight upgrade marino was over kelly may have been the difference between winning and losing the first of four super bowls. And yes I can use hypotheticals. Like I could say that the Bills would have won one of those superbowls if they had Lawrence Taylor instead of Darryl Talley. Although I am sure that you will disagree with that statement too.

enigmatics said:
Then be a classy Bills fan reserve your bagging rights till you win a game against us.........
umm, in what book is that written down in? Talking trash is the nature of football fans.

CirclingWagons said:
umm, in what book is that written down in? Talking trash is the nature of football fans.

Oh but that's written down in a book though right? :shakeno: :escape:

VJ1252 said:
Wow thats the pot calling the kettle black. So your saying Marino wasnt better than Kelly. All those superbowl losses must run together but you guys didnt lose the first one by much. So even the slight upgrade marino was over kelly may have been the difference between winning and losing the first of four super bowls. And yes I can use hypotheticals. Like I could say that the Bills would have won one of those superbowls if they had Lawrence Taylor instead of Darryl Talley. Although I am sure that you will disagree with that statement too.
and the dolphins would've made the playoffs if it wasn't for the damn dirt infield! :cry:
and the dolphins would've been great if jay hadn't got injured in 02 :cry: :cry:

Maybe this is Ricky's plan. He comes out of retirement the last 4 games of this season, serves his suspension and comes back demanding a trade. To be honest with u, the way this whole Ricky thing has turned out, I am sick to my stomach. LENNY KRAVITZ MUST DIE LOL!

CirclingWagons said:
If you can't handle it than why are you doing it? :rofl:

Doing what? Owning you like the Dolphins own the Bills?

CirclingWagons said:
Seriously, look at your offseason, anybody can make fun of your team right now.

"Only envious, bitter fans claim it as petty."..ok, let's play your game..."it's not petty, it's magnificent, it's incredible!..we missed the playoffs but we swept our 2 main rivals..that's good enough for me!"
Some people would have said the pats had a bad offseason before the season started last year and they won the super bowl. I am not saying we are going to win the Super Bowl or the Pats had an offseason as bad as ours. But the fact is most of the things that happened in our offseason wont affect our play on the field other than the retirement of that pothead RB.

CirclingWagons said:
Self-proclaiming victory on a MB is about as pathetic as you can get

More pathetic than bashing teams who are better than yours? Don't talk to me about pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom