Ricky Williams poll... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams poll...

How would you react?

• I hate him now, and will always hate him. No matter what.

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • I hate him now, but if he came back and won the Super Bowl, I would say "welcome back my friend"

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I hate him now, but I could change my mind.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • I don't hate him at all.

Votes: 39 56.5%

• Total voters

Deez Nutz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was just curious to find out how some people thought. Let's say that Ricky Williams were to change his mind, come back and play, and the Dolphins won the Super Bowl. How would you react to that situation?

You need an option to the jist of:

"I don't hate him, I feel he has mental/emotional health issues that are causing this behavior."

BuGaLoU said:
You need an option to the jist of:

"I don't hate him, I feel he has mental/emotional health issues that are causing this behavior."
I never thought about adding that, I guess it could still work under I don't hate him at all.

I don't think it could really be as, "black and white" as your scenerio makes it out to be.

Did he apologise?

Is he taking his medication?

Has he quit smoking marijuana?(if not, that will effect the perscription meds)

If he had done all of this, and came back and got his head in the game. And the players were willing to forgive him. Then I would see no reason why not. Everyone makes mistakes, it's how you deal with the mistakes that makes the person.

Unfortunately I don't believe this scenerio is likely.

I did'nt vote in the poll at all.

It's not a matter of hate IMO, it's a matter of respect.
I wish Ricky no ill will but I have absolutely zero respect for him at this point.
With his mind set he is not the type of person you would want to rely for anything on at any level.

If he came back I would still like him, but he better not quit on the field he has to give it 110% like everyone else, if hes not then forget coming back.

Poll needs to be a bit more objective... I don't HATE him. Would I want him back? NO WAY!

Hating isn't even in my vocabulary because it's wrong. I do think that Ricky coming back would be too much of a distraction for the team as it already turned things updside down already. It's time to move on and get back to Football.

Why would anyone hate the man? He has every right to retire. But I sure as heck didn't appreciate his timing, and the **** storm he is creating by constantly checking into to see if it's blown over yet and what his team mates have to say about his retirement.

If he came back and we won, I still wouldn't trust him. He is no longer trust worthy IMO.

Oliver...

I don't know why, but the way people are talking about him, on this site, and elsewhere, it seems like they despise him, so I just wanted to see what people would think if he changed his mind and came back

I don't hate the guy. Yes, I'm upset with the timing of his decision. However, it would be worse if he came back and played for another team in the AFC other then the Finz.

It seems the man is acting like a little boy who doesn't get enough attention from his mommy & daddy..... Time to grow up son and live your own life..;)
Miami headquarters, don't take him back even if he gets on his knees!! PLEASE!!

Trekbiz said:
I did'nt vote at all.

i hope you do the same in november :roflmao:

jk jk...please don't ban me :(

Back
Top Bottom