Ricky's comments about his kids | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's comments about his kids

Halifax

Canadian Phin fanatic
Reaction score
I'm wondering why nobody has touched on the comments he made about his kids and the fact that he isn't worried about them because baby food only costs 79 cents.
I figured that would have gotten loads of negative response. I've never heard of a parent in my entire life who's priorities are as backwards as RW's

Baby food cost $.79, but new Nikes cost $200. They aint gonna be babys forever.

Although, I'm sure they can supplement their allowance by selling weed to daddy and his friends.

Well, ya know, according to the non-Dolphin fans I have heard, Ricky has no money problems and is set for life. All he has to do is put his cash in CD's/money markets/yadda yadda and live off the approx. interest of $200k-300k a year :rolleyes:

It should come to no surprise that nobody asks about Ricky's kids, cuz quite frankly, nobody cares.

Hell, you had Dolphin fans yelling to trade Zach Thomas last off-season for Pete sakes.

Halifax said:
I'm wondering why nobody has touched on the comments he made about his kids and the fact that he isn't worried about them because baby food only costs 79 cents.
I figured that would have gotten loads of negative response. I've never heard of a parent in my entire life who's priorities are as backwards as RW's
I seriously doubt that those are the only things Ricky thinks his kids need. He doesn't have to go into detail because it's none of our business.

Back
Top Bottom