Ricky's money | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's money

FemaleFinFan

Go G-Men!
Reaction score
I keep hearing that Wayne wants to get back incentive bonuses from Ricky. Good for him, I think thats exactly what he should do. Teach Ricky a lesson that you don't just walk away from you obligations in the real world.

My question is, what is done with that money? Can it be used for Ogun? How does it effect the cap?

LIQUID24 said:
That money doesn't affect the cap.
That money is basically incentive money he got for last year for reaching certain goals, how-ever, their was a clause in the contract that if Ricky retired, left, etc..., that money could be re-couped and basically that is what Wayne is going after, along with some other stuff. He may never get it though as Ricky has threatened to file Bankruptcy, but I dont blame Wayne for doing it either ! Ricky said something to the effect that he didnt think Wayne would because he (Ricky ) has 3 kids and it would look bad on Wayne for coming after him. I say , to bad Ricky, you should have thought about your kids and how you are going to support them before you quit your day job ! Oh, and Ricky, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your jock strap !!!

I'm sick of hearing that not wanting to go after him because of his three kids. Maybe Wayne should take the money back from that pot-smokin fool and set up trusts for the kids that they can access at 25 with 3 sucessful drug tests. Do you really think he's going to spend that money on his kids. Go Wayne!!!!!!

If Huizenga recovers the money then I think a goodwill check of $10 for a 12 pack to all Finheaven fans would be appropriate for the amount of trauma we went threw this offseason.

I read somewhere that it would be a sticky situation going after Ricky's money, and that the player's union was salivating waiting for the Dolphins to try. It would have been in either the Herald or Sun Sentinel, cause those are the 2 papers I read. Does anyone know anything about this? Sorry I don't have more info.

fish2004 said:
If Huizenga recovers the money then I think a goodwill check of $10 for a 12 pack to all Finheaven fans would be appropriate for the amount of trauma we went threw this offseason.
Just wait till the end of training camp. We might need a check for a case. After the season a keg might be on tap. I hope not.

I agree with fish2004. Beer is the answer for this offseason so far. But knowing wayne, he will use the money to give wanny boy an extention. Oh the humanity!!!!!!!!

Ricky said it would be embarrassing for the team to come after the money because he has three kids. What an idiot. Like having your most valuable player quit at the age of 27 wasn’t 100 times more embarrassing.

Whether Wayne gets the $ back from Ricky or not he should do whatever he has to do to inconvenience the lazy S.O.B. Go for the throat....attack with all lawyers he can. If someone doesn't want to dedicate themselves to something as prestigeous as pro football he should be made an example of!!!!

Back
Top Bottom