rickys weight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rickys weight?

Juice_56

Practice Squad
Reaction score
does anyone know rickys weigt right now and what he wants to be during the next season? and has anyone heard anything about if he wants to become a faster hb instead of a power one? id like to see him stick to the power style to keep people trying to put every one in the box and then suprise them with a playaction td to cc.

thats a good question i also would like to know the answer so if anyone has an insight please let us know. go fins!!!!!

Yeah, but did that roster list TimBo's weight as higher than the rent on Boardwalk with a hotel on it? How far can we trust that paper?

boston is just a bit taller than ricky but damn both the same weight and same build both two big pit bulls. :fire:

Jimmy James said:
Yeah, but did that roster list TimBo's weight as higher than the rent on Boardwalk with a hotel on it? How far can we trust that paper?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Jimmy James said:

:roflmao: Dude, how long have you been waiting use that line.

That roster isn't completely accurate. It is what it is. From what we've read and discussed on these boards, you can pretty much tell which players' info is accurate and which players' info was simply grabbed from previous publications (i.e. Wade Smith listed at 296, and Zach at 229).

That said, I'm glad we were able to see it. With what we know and what we see on that roster, we can pretty much put all the pieces together and determine the state of our roster. For me, that piece of information was invaluable.

Does it matter what he weighs in May, they all drop weight during the summer months playing in that heat, Ricky always keeps himself ready.

thats tru dave thats why i don't know what the big deal is with boston he will loose the weight just wait and see!!!!!!!

pigskinguy said:
:roflmao: Dude, how long have you been waiting use that line.

Surprisingly James had to come up with that line. :D

I would use the line, " (insert person) is serious as a fat girl in a buffet line
when they ran out of biscuits.

Muck said:
That roster isn't completely accurate. It is what it is. From what we've read and discussed on these boards, you can pretty much tell which players' info is accurate and which players' info was simply grabbed from previous publications (i.e. Wade Smith listed at 296, and Zach at 229).

That said, I'm glad we were able to see it. With what we know and what we see on that roster, we can pretty much put all the pieces together and determine the state of our roster. For me, that piece of information was invaluable.

I wonder sometimes just who they have writing the rosters up? I mean look at Bua being listed as number 33, and he is not, Zach is also listed as being 29 years old. Every year there are about 5 mistakes......

Back
Top Bottom