Rivaldo staying in Milan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rivaldo staying in Milan

Man, it really sucks...instead of showing Pool ESPN and ESPN 2 should be showing soccer...damn ESPN.

They were supposed to show Champions League today but because of a chance of a baseball game running late they had to cancel it at the last second and say they will show the game on delay. :yell:

I know, and I was really pissed because I got out of school early that day (Tuesdays are really easy days :) ) so I came home expecting to see the whole game, but no......... :(

:lol: Lucky...there being hard on our school this year because we dropped from a B to a C.

I've been watching several games of England's Premier League on Fox Sports Net and sometimes Fox Sports de Espanol. About a week ago I cauht a couple of games of the Champions League on ESPN 2 very late at night like 1:00am. It was Real Madrid (Spain), they defeated Marseilles (France). And I saw a match of a Russian team versus Internazional Milan (Italy), Inter won 2-1. But its still hard for me to find a game on TV.

Fox Sports Espanol shows alot of South American soccer but I'd prefer Euro. I really wish I had a channel dedicated to European soccer. I know pay-per-view has been advertising a channel that will be dedicated to the English Premier League for this season showing a lot of games. Too bad I don't have it.

You need Fox Sports World!! We get EPL (including a few live games a week) as well as leagues from Argentina, Holland, France, Brazil, and the MLS! They also have FSW Report every night at ten which is like a SportsCenter for soccer and some other sports.

I heard Gol TV is really good as well (they have la liga and serie a) but DirecTV doesn't carry it, hopefully they will pick it up soon.

:) Damn I wish I had Fox World!I get a lot of games from Brazil clubs, Argentian clubs, Mexican clubs, and even Costa Rican and other South American leagues, but I don't like their style of soccer too much. Except for Argentina, they also don't have that stadium energy like in Europe or Asia for their clubs.

Back
Top Bottom