Rob Chudzinski for OC and Jim Schwartz for DC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rob Chudzinski for OC and Jim Schwartz for DC

Did you watch any Browns games outside of the one when Miami played them?

I don't think Chud was the problem there, even if I don't really want him here.

I think Chud was given nothing to work with and it showed. The three games he had a competent starting QB, he went 3-0. The 13 games he started Jason Campbell or Brandon Weeden, he went 1-12. Figure it out.

a truckfull of bayer asperin and Kubiak. He will roll out RT like his rookie year.

Completely do not understand why Sherman didnt do this. absolutely mindnumbing.

Wouldnt mind Chud as our OC. Lots here wanted him to be our coach. Scott Linehan from the Lions was fired as well. I think he was an assistant here a few years ago. Sherman does need to retire thou.

I said in a thread a while back that Linehan is the last decent OC that I can recall. Kubiak would probably be a better fit for RT though.

I'd take Chud as OC! I was looking to post this and saw a thread was created already.

Players love Chud's system I wouldn't mind him at all.

I'd keep Coyle at DC. You can't make your LBs tackle

you need to look at the best coordinator candidates that have experience running the west coast offense. even if philbin gets rid of sherman, he isn't going to change his offensive philosophy.

I'd take Chud as OC! I was looking to post this and saw a thread was created already.

Players love Chud's system I wouldn't mind him at all.

I'd keep Coyle at DC. You can't make your LBs tackle

You can sure as hell play Dion Jordan more frequently and stop playing Phillip Wheeler (even playing Misi in nickel would have yielded better results). Could always play some heavy fronts against run heavy teams (like the Thad Lewis led Bills) instead of being so stubborn with your starters. The most imaginative thing Coyle did all year was call a couple of corner blitzes, one of which gifted the Jets a first down in a crucial spot. He needs to go be a secondary coach somewhere.

I like Chud, but like others have pointed out, he doesn't fit Philbin's current philosophy. He is more rooted in the Air Coryell system.

Schwartz doesn't fit Philbin's philosophy either. His system isn't the problem, its the undisciplined way his players execute.

I mean there are some similarities between Air Coryell and Philbin's version of the WCO. I think it could work. Obviously Kubiak provides more of a "glove fit" than Chud would, but I think Chud is a better choice at this moment.

Has Kubiak had success in the development of a QB? Seems like the main thing that hampered him in Houston.

Zimmer has been excellent for us and does not need to go. Our defense was excellent all year long in spite of our pathetic offense. They got turnovers all year long in spite of mediocre LB play and back-ups at the CB position.

Not to mention, Schwatz is a douche bag. I'd be cool with Chud, though.

Wish we did have Zimmer. The defense folded on too many crucial drives and downs.

Back
Top Bottom