Robert Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Edwards

VA Phin Fan

Starter
Reaction score
Has there been any talk with Robert Edwards? He would be a cheap option, he knows the system, and he did ok in his limited role year before last. :confused:

Nothing from the Dolphins side, but Edwards did contact Rick Spielman asking for an opportunity to work out for the team.

VA Phin Fan said:
Has there been any talk with Robert Edwards? He would be a cheap option, he knows the system, and he did ok in his limited role year before last. :confused:

The PB Post had an article where Edwards said he wanted to come play and that Dolphin players including Travis Minor had called him.

Nothing from the Dolphin management though.
:confused:

PhinKev said:
The PB Post had an article where Edwards said he wanted to come play and that Dolphin players including Travis Minor had called him.

Nothing from the Dolphin management though.
:confused:

Iwonder why they wouldn't at least give him a shot. They brought in Terry Kirby, for criminy sake... :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

VA Phin Fan said:
Iwonder why they wouldn't at least give him a shot. They brought in Terry Kirby, for criminy sake... :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

They are tough to figure. I thought Nails was worth a look for depth if nothing else. Everyone thought Edwards had run well and had been in a numbers game when he was cut before, but teams have not exactly been bursting down either guys door, so maybe we are just homers that like our guys.

I don't know, but would it hurt to give Edwards a try out?

here's a link to the Edwards article I agree, 34 year old Terry Kirby? Bring in Edwards just for a look anyway. I thought he did fairly well in preseason last year. I was really amamzed that noone picked him up just for depth.

When they bring these guys in for a workout, is it durring TC or what? If it is, Dude,Ozzy, Flurry and co. make sure u keep an eye on these guys please!

Back
Top Bottom