Robert Kraft and the patriots cheating | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Kraft and the patriots cheating

7733dee71bd8bc12a6303e97979721d4-1.jpg

The change after 2007 is very hard to explain away other than the ball being manipulated to make it easier to hold on to. At this point, if there was a rational explanation for it, the Boston media should be reporting it instead of attacking the people who broke the story. I also wouldn't be surprised if they break the rules in other ways people haven't even thought about.

It is amazing.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 30
I could be part of a conspiracy there mr spygate

:sidelol:

If that would be true the Pats would be severely punished. You are to shallow, obvious and harmless. You may make a good cheerleader but that's about it.

And I do take that Mr Spygate as a compliment rather than an insult.

If that would be true the Pats would be severely punished. You are to shallow, obvious and harmless. You may make a good cheerleader but that's about it.

Wish our idiot owner was harmless

Now that is a shocker.

Brady is just a cog in Belicheat's system. In 2008, Matt Cassell led them to an 11-5 season and barely missed playoffs. This same Matt Cassell, wasn't even a starting QB in college and wasn't very good when he left NE.

If they can do that with a very mediocre QB like Cassell, then they can win Super Bowls with a slightly better QB like Garoppolo.

Even Brady went about a decade without winning....so they aren't perfect.....even when they cheat.

Really guys? This is so sad. You think the Patriots 14 year reign in the NFL is because they cheat? Because Goodell favors them?

That's just sour grapes talk.

Thats the sad part about it....they are good...Belichek is a great coach and Brady is a great quarterback.

The fact....and it is fact that they cheat...caught and convicted....is how pathetic it is they feel the need to be dishonorable and taint their legacy.

It would be like Tiger Woods getting caught using a illegal ball or club.

I frankly am shocked anybody can condone and support that behavior.

But...theres all types in this world...and some people have always admired noted criminals.

Sour grapes would be true if your making false allegations to discredit an achievement....this is not sour grapes.....the dishonor and cheating was proven in spygate....and appears to have continued with deflategate.

Nobody made them do it....and to try spin this as concocted BS by haters and poor losers is the real BS.

I didn't attack the Cowboy dynasty when they ruled the NFL.....or the niners.....never tried to discredit them....or Buffalo when we couldn't them and they ruled the AFC for four years.

The Patriots brought this on themselves by conducting themselves outside the rulebook....jealousy has nothing to with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the sad part about it....they are good...Belichek is a great coach and Brady is a great quarterback.

The fact....and it is fact that they cheat...caught and convicted....is how pathetic it is they feel the need to be dishonorable and taint their legacy.

It would be like Tiger Woods getting caught using a illegal ball or club.

I frankly am shocked anybody can condone and support that behavior.

But...theres all types in this world...and some people have always admired noted criminals.

Sour grapes would be true if your making false allegations to discredit an achievement....this is not sour grapes.....the dishonor and cheating was proven in spygate....and appears to have continued with deflategate.

Nobody made them do it....and to try spin this as concocted BS by haters and poor losers is the real BS.

I didn't attack the Cowboy dynasty when they ruled the NFL.....or the niners.....never tried to discredit them....or Buffalo when we couldn't them and they ruled the AFC for four years.

The Patriots brought this on themselves by conducting themselves outside the rulebook....jealousy has nothing to with it.

Nah it is mostly sour grapes

Back
Top Bottom