Robinson will be available..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robinson will be available.....

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
so we could try and sign him for absolutely no compensation, just the minimum maybe even....

Bears | Robinson To Be Released - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
6:45 PT: Updating previous reports, the Chicago Sun-Times reports the Chicago Bears will release WR Marcus Robinson before free agency begins at the end of the month. Robinson is due a $500,000 roster bonus in July and is set to count $3.8 million against the salary cap in 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
Something about knee and back injuries scare me off. I know some people are just posting every available option, I just don't see this guy being a threat anymore. I would be totally surprised to see him come back and be effective.

Yeah he could be done. Maybe not though.

I am starting to soften on the idea of Martay Jenkins. We'd just have to put a whole lot of stick'em on his hands...

This guy would be a great gamble in my opinion.
He reminds me of Isaac Bruce who had tons of injury problems and finally got it together. He had 1400 yds a few years ago so the talent is there.

I say forget Boston. Not only because of money reasons, but character. I don't trust the guy.

Currently I see us getting a veteran, either W. Jackson or Marcus Robinson, and Wayne Gandy. We also draft a speedy guy that is a little raw. The LB spot goes to Simmons who won't get the same attention that some other LBs will.

Trust me though he makes the most sense. 4.3 speed you can't ignore that. You need that to run down the speed demons in this divison.

Back
Top Bottom