Ronnie Brown Autographs on eBay..Please look | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Autographs on eBay..Please look

Dmancari23

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey fellas, this absolutely pains me to do, but I am selling just about my complete collection of Ronnie Brown autographs. I have about 30 different cards, I have a baseball, I have a Sporting news magazine with Alex Smith, Cedric Benson and Ronnie's auto on the front. I have a good bit of my cards up as of today for more than reasonable buy it now prices with the options of best offers. I am trying to get enough money together for the down payment on my first house. I would GREATLY appreciate any help I could get from you guys. I would prefer that my fellow Phins fans bring these to their homes so I know they are in good hands. I haven't listed the baseball or the Magazine yet because I would like to give any of you guys first dibs on them. I have a Randy McMichael auto baseball as well. I have yet to list my graded autos and other graded ronnie's, but I will be. If anyone would like to see pictures of the baseballs and magazine, let me know and I'll post them.

Here's the link to my item's for sale. I assure you that I am very reputable and will have anyone who buys any of these from me out to them as immediately as possible. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZitalianstallion918QQhtZ-1
Thanks again fellas (and ladies of course). Let me know if you have any questions.

Dmancari23 said:
Hey fellas, this absolutely pains me to do, but I am selling just about my complete collection of Ronnie Brown autographs. I have about 30 different cards, I have a baseball, I have a Sporting news magazine with Alex Smith, Cedric Benson and Ronnie's auto on the front. I have a good bit of my cards up as of today for more than reasonable buy it now prices with the options of best offers. I am trying to get enough money together for the down payment on my first house. I would GREATLY appreciate any help I could get from you guys. I would prefer that my fellow Phins fans bring these to their homes so I know they are in good hands. I haven't listed the baseball or the Magazine yet because I would like to give any of you guys first dibs on them. I have a Randy McMichael auto baseball as well. I have yet to list my graded autos and other graded ronnie's, but I will be. If anyone would like to see pictures of the baseballs and magazine, let me know and I'll post them.

Here's the link to my item's for sale. I assure you that I am very reputable and will have anyone who buys any of these from me out to them as immediately as possible. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZitalianstallion918QQhtZ-1

Thanks again fellas (and ladies of course). Let me know if you have any questions.

Something is wrong with that link dude...

Alright now it works, you got some sweet stuff, I'd love to take some of it off your hands if I had the money! Don't worry, on Ebay that stuff will sell no problem.

Yeah, I haven't even listed my GOOD ones yet. :boohoo: :boohoo: I need to come up with some major loot for the down payment on my first house... Needless to say, these were the few things I knew were worth something. I hate it almost more than I can stand, but ultimately I want a house instead of an apartment, so you all know how that goes I'm sure.

Man that sucks you have to sell. thats a great collection.wish I had some cash.good luck

I understand your situation, those are some awesome cards and hate to see you part with them. I wish I could help and buy some, but, I just bought a house recently myself and can't afford it.

Back
Top Bottom