Ronnie Brown Interview (Contested) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Interview (Contested)

FinHeavenAJ said:
First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone on the site and in this thread for "sticking up for me."

As for anyone that doubts the validity of this interview, I have been working with three people from Ronnie's agency to get this done. If it came down to it, I am sure that I can get some type of proof from his agency. Furthermore, Mr. Sportswriter in my profile, if you really were a sports reporter or anything, you would know how to get contact information for Ronnie's agency and you would know who to speak to.

But let me just say this, why would I go through the process and submit a false interview? Why would I put my credit and the site's credit on the line? Why would I do ANYTHING like that... or anything close to that. It just doesn't make sense. I've been doing a Miami Dolphins website since '96 and have been working on gaining credibility since. It's one of the hardest thing ever.

Alright - I'm done.
:stupid: :eek:

Who cares anyway...I am with Jim mandich in this instance....Interviews suck.

I say...shut up and play football.

Section126 said:
Who cares anyway...I am with Jim mandich in this instance....Interviews suck.

I say...shut up and play football.

Many people care about this particular interview.

A.P.A said:
Do you have a picture of the interview? I doubt a running back of such high status would agree to an interview with a college student that runs an unofficial Dolphins website.

this calls for a CAGE MATCH :evil:

Back
Top Bottom